What's new

Plans afoot to clean India's offices with cow urine :-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
divinity is fine, pushing cow piss as a cleaning liquid is disgusting

ek taraf mangalyaan, chandrayaan, IT, defence, energy, infrastructure.. aur doosri taraf cow piss ?

fuk this shit :close_tema:

I live in germany but i do use cow ghee and cow urine for several medical purposes. And it works for me. tum India mein ho kar yeh keh rahy ho.. shameful.

Yeah , sure - this is being promoted by - Centre for Rural Development and Technology at the Indian Institute of Technology in Delhi.
As long as the distillation is done (as mentioned in the Economic Times article) I am good. We reuse treated sewage water anyway - one that involves human $hit. :D

Urine has anti microbial elements. All herbivores have them more than us. The acid is being replaced by neem.

That is fine. If they prove the water that comes out is hygienic. But if the only proof for Gaunyle is Patanajali Yoga centre or bhirkuji maharaj saying purkhajon ne kaha hai, then please spare us.

"The product has been certified 'excellent' by labs in its pest-removing abilities. We have already submitted the certificate to the government and they have approved it," Modi said. The product's acceptance will lead to gaushalas putting the required infrastructure in place. "This will be a great impetus to gaushalas to have laboratory glassware including distillation ware to prepare the urine formulation to make cleaners from valuable cow waste that goes
unutilised," she said.
These results were released close to a year ago.
what's next, everyone move into little igloos made of dried cow dung ? I've heard those are excellent sanitized structures because no insects come near it :sarcastic:

Scientifically what point do you have against it? Enumerate them. :)
allright, to be fair.. these might be ok solutions (only because they're low cost) for some rural areas but there shouldn't be a mass push for cow piss, what is this.. the second century ? :lol:

lizol-3-in-1-500ml.jpg
>
cow-urine1.jpg

:big_boss:

Ache din ane wale nai aa gaye ha ....... hahahahaha jae gao mata ki
beta meiny chakwal ke agey.. logo ko apne gharo ke bahar Cow dung lagate hue dekha hai .. villages mein... in photos jo meri bandi layi thi wahan.. se

tum pakistani jaltey ho Indians se... follow sab kuch karte ho.. but apni superiority jo hai nahi woh dikhane ke liyee..Daramy karte ho humare samne. :lol:

They drink Cow urine and have bath with cow urine use cow urine to purify their houses... so what's Wrong if they clean offices with it.... Bs smell tabelay wali aani hai :rofl::rofl::p::p:

This is pretty much at the core of Hinduism - the divinity of Cows. So there are no 'these Hindus'. You have to say - (almost) all Hindus and Hinduism is pathetic. :)

The divinity of the cow was not at the core of Hinduism. Maybe you should do more research around how Cows became sacred before talking trash.

That is fine. If they prove the water that comes out is hygienic. But if the only proof for Gaunyle is Patanajali Yoga centre or bhirkuji maharaj saying purkhajon ne kaha hai, then please spare us.
Patanjali's research is not being counted here. Their products are not to be used either. This is handled by cottage industries and not big pharmas like Patanjali. :D

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18170393/656475431/name/cow+urine.pdf
http://www.idosi.org/gjp/4(1)10/7.pdf
Patent US6410059 - Pharmaceutical composition containing cow urine distillate and an antibiotic - Google Patents
Sadawarte, A. K., and S. V. Sarode. "Efficacy of neem seed extract, cow-dung, and cow-urine, alone and in combination, against the pod-borer complex of pigeonpea." International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter 4 (1997): 36-37.

In short just search in Google Scholar to get patents and other info on this research.
cow urine - Google Scholar

Choice is yours.

what's next, everyone move into little igloos made of dried cow dung ? I've heard those are excellent sanitized structures because no insects come near it :sarcastic:

allright, to be fair.. these might be ok solutions (only because they're low cost) for some rural areas but there shouldn't be a mass push for cow piss, what is this.. the second century ? :lol:

lizol-3-in-1-500ml.jpg
>
cow-urine1.jpg

Yaar tujeh problem hai toh mat use kario ... khujli kis baat ki hai ? :sick:

lizol-3-in-1-500ml.jpg
>
cow-urine1.jpg

What next? Force feed gobar to 1.3 billion Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom