What's new

Plans afoot to clean India's offices with cow urine :-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya we know you are related to afghans but punjabis, sindhis are related to indian culture and civilization.

Afghan are related to Rig Vedic tribes and have always been part of the Indian Sub continent.

Ladies and Gentleman notice how strikingly flamboyant Modi is just like the Pride Parade folks ( not that there is anything wrong with that !! )

Decide for yourself,

View attachment 182848 View attachment 182849

View attachment 182830 View attachment 182831

In 1978, the Prime Minister of India, Morarji Desai, a longtime practitioner of urine therapy, spoke to Dan Rather on 60 Minutes about urine therapy. Desai stated that urine therapy was the perfect medical solution for the millions of Indians who cannot afford medical treatment.

Urine therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You moron, those are the traditional headgear of many provinces in India,where he visited for election Campaign and gave speeches, just like world over you muslims wear skull caps and some nations have other headgear, likewise the same in India.
What is wrong in wearing such traditional headgear?

Arabs (but no other Muslims) do believe (this belief predates Islam) in the medicinal value of Camel urine but whether it is as revered as the Cow urine in India, I am not sure. A few days ago, a Sudanese lecturer approached me on helping him isolate small molecular weight proteins/peptides from the Camel urine to be tested for immunomodulatory activities. I politely turned down his offer of collaboration not because I find it disgusting to work with urine, which I not for being a Biochemist I see urine simply as liquid composed of Urea and Uric acid and other macro and micromolecules, but because I don't like to bother Science to prove my (or someone's) theological beliefs. Anything and everything in a certain quantity/volume has some effect on a biological system and this is the basic principal of toxicology. Even water, if ingested too much, can severely affect the system and can even shut it down. So Camel urine may also exert some benefit in certain quantity, I don't know. However, in the presence of today's science and technology do we really need that? I have the same argument for the Cow urine as potential anti-whatever substance.

These are ancient belief system which are related to thecure of diseases but i think this urine drinking was part of some research during those era. When it comes to see the similarity between Indians and Arabs. Camels are being treated as life giver which is similar like those of Indians who see Cow as life giver. But when it comes to animal sacrifices then all the animals are being sacrificed. Horses are not sacrificed for eating in India or Arabia .

The 5 biggest horse meat-consuming countries were China (421,000 tonnes), Mexico, Russia, Italy, and Kazakhstan (54,000 tonnes).

In 2010, Mexico produced 140,000 tonnes, China - 126,000 tonnes, Kazakhstan - 114,000 tonnes.

Afghan are related to Rig Vedic tribes and have always been part of the Indian Sub continent.

Oh the Vedic stuff again!!! Was it when the in the Vedic times they had ships traveling across difference planets and universes? Or when they had the latest IPhone 9 which the current world hasn't gotten to yet.....so if Afghans were a part of the Vedic tribes......what about Pakistan and China? They were probably the outsiders right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom