What's new

planning a weeks trip to swat .. is it safe ?

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guys i am planning infact dying to go to Swat ... is it safe to go ?

Wait for another year, there might be some Taliban elements hiding in Swat. Better to be safe then sorry. Also they just had the floods there.

Swat is one of the safest city of Pakistan today, my advice is you should visit, Millions of people are living there and we hardly hear about any bad news from swat now :)

Swat is one of the safest city of Pakistan today, my advice is you should visit, Millions of people are living there and we hardly hear about any bad news from swat now :)

been there a few times and in love with that heaven ... this time want to go with family not sure about security thats why opened a thread

OO Man You Can Come Any Time. Any Time !! Its Is More Safe Then other Cities.I am currently Working There and Living There.if you want any help you can contact me.

Its safe than evar man, u can come anytime to the land of hospitality,
You will be recived with open arms :cheesy:

OO Man You Can Come Any Time. Any Time !! Its Is More Safe Then other Cities.I am currently Working There and Living There.if you want any help you can contact me.

that would be nice if some one can guide million thanksl .. would be staying in the city for a day than travelling up-north in mingora , bahrain , kalam and offcourse the lake saifulmulook. Where abouts are you ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom