What's new

‘Drink it if it’s safe’: South Korean lawmaker challenges Japan officials to consume treated Fukushima water

Lol, in wiki, it is clearly stated that Buddha was born in Nepal, and you Indians just won't accept the fact and stubbornly claim Buddha was Indian just as you Indians foolishly claim that Chinese martial arts were created by Indians, LMAO.
:omghaha:Good thing you finally found Wiki to be credible. Now you need to learn English grammar to figure out what Wiki meant by "What is now Nepal". Is that going to be a big task?

By the way, how do you plan to explain Buddha's old name, Siddhartha Gautama? Or say Pali the language spoken in Magadha ( which is in Bihar, Bengal region) the language you find buddhist texts in.

All texts of Buddhism are in Prakrit or Pali, and all the geographical indications point out to Bihar and Bengal, in short, where do Nepal come in? To top it off, this is Lumbini.

12.JPG

And boy here claims Buddha was a Nepali :lol: I'm guessing you meant East Asian looking, go through your favorite wiki and stop till you find Mahajanapadhas and Sakya clan. Now bugger off.

:omghaha:Good thing you finally found Wiki to be credible. Now you need to learn English grammar to figure out what Wiki meant by "What is now Nepal". Is that going to be a big task?

By the way, how do you plan to explain Buddha's old name, Siddhartha Gautama? Or say Pali the language spoken in Magadha ( which is in Bihar, Bengal region) the language you find buddhist texts in.

All texts of Buddhism are in Prakrit or Pali, and all the geographical indications point out to Bihar and Bengal, in short, where do Nepal come in? To top it off, this is Lumbini.

View attachment 932155

And boy here claims Buddha was a Nepali :lol: I'm guessing you meant East Asian looking, go through your favorite wiki and stop till you find Mahajanapadhas and Sakya clan. Now bugger off.

Quotes about Nepal:

"Around 600 BCE, small kingdoms and confederations of clans arose in the southern regions of Nepal. From one of these, the Shakya polity, arose a prince who later renounced his status to lead an ascetic life, founded Buddhism, and came to be known as Gautama Buddha (traditionally dated 563–483 BCE)"

And India never existed as a country in history before 1947 British creation. So, just shut off.

Last edited:
Quotes about Nepal:

"Around 600 BCE, small kingdoms and confederations of clans arose in the southern regions of Nepal. From one of these, the Shakya polity, arose a prince who later renounced his status to lead an ascetic life, founded Buddhism, and came to be known as Gautama Buddha (traditionally dated 563–483 BCE)"

And India never existed as a country in history before 1947 British creation. So, just shut off.
Nepal came into existence after this guy unified it in 1768.
600px-Prithvi_Narayan_Shah.jpg

India never existed before 1947 and then you claim Buddha was born in Nepal :omghaha:

Also, India that is Bharat existed way before 1947, the land is described even by the Chinese, Greeks and Iranians. Try again

Nepal came into existence after this guy unified it in 1768.
View attachment 932163

India never existed before 1947 and then you claim Buddha was born in Nepal :omghaha:

Also, India that is Bharat existed way before 1947, the land is described even by the Chinese, Greeks and Iranians. Try again
Buddha was born in a small kingdom inside Nepal. Therefore, he can be rightful called a Nepalese today, but not an Indian, idiot.

Buddha was born in a small kingdom inside Nepal. Therefore, he can be rightful called a Nepalese today, but not an Indian, idiot.
You still haven't figured out if Nepal's kingdom existed before the 18th century, small kingdom inside Nepal? based on what source, where is the source that Lumbini was a small kingdom inside Nepal? Find me a quote anywhere in Buddhism about 'Nepal' and you are calling me an idiot?:lol:
This shouldn't even be an argument, here is one more to make you feel the burn, Indian religions from your favourite source wiki. Buddhism was propagated by us, we influenced more regions with our philosophy than the Chinese ever could in East Asia. Hell even we influenced China with it, and Chinese "Buddhist" monks extensively travelled to India in search of Buddhist sculptures. These are recorded by the Chinese themselves and you are arguing Buddhism was Nepalese. Embarrassing your countrymen I see.

You still haven't figured out if Nepal's kingdom existed before the 18th century, small kingdom inside Nepal? based on what source, where is the source that Lumbini was a small kingdom inside Nepal? Find me a quote anywhere in Buddhism about 'Nepal' and you are calling me an idiot?:lol:
This shouldn't even be an argument, here is one more to make you feel the burn, Indian religions from your favourite source wiki. Buddhism was propagated by us, we influenced more regions with our philosophy than the Chinese ever could in East Asia. Hell even we influenced China with it, and Chinese "Buddhist" monks extensively travelled to India in search of Buddhist sculptures. These are recorded by the Chinese themselves and you are arguing Buddhism was Nepalese. Embarrassing your countrymen I see.
Did you ever read what I put up or just pretend to be dumb or blind.

Quotes about Nepal:

And India never existed as a country in history before 1947 British creation.

You people can export cow dungs today if any one want to buy.

Did you ever read what I put up or just pretend to be dumb or blind.

Quotes about Nepal:

And India never existed as a country in history before 1947 British creation.

You people can export cow dungs today if any one want to buy.
:omghaha:That's just an English wiki source, no Buddhist texts talked about Buddha being born in Nepal. There is zero mention of Nepal in Buddhism anywhere, as a country or a kingdom. Try again smartass.

:omghaha:That's just an English wiki source, no Buddhist texts talked about Buddha being born in Nepal. There is zero mention of Nepal in Buddhism anywhere, as a country or a kingdom. Try again smartass.
In Chinese Buddhist temples, it was recorded that Buddha was born in Nepal. Fool, I am not a Buddhist monk and don't study Buddhism. Besides, you people are Hindus and have nothing to do with Buddhism today.

Last edited:
The Koreans in general hold a more negative view of China than Japan. South Korea is entirely aligned with the Western style of polity, not to mention the alignment with the US.
I'm afraid that's not the case unfortunately Koreans hate Japan to the core, and sadly enough, the new generation hates Japan as much and even more than their parents generation due to teachings of Japan's brutal colonial occupation , crimes, and sexual slavery period during the occupation coupled with Japan's unwillingness to let go of its visits to yakushinu shrine which hosts war criminzls buried thetr.
So Korea will remain one of the most anti Japanese countries on earth for a long time, you have to visit Korea and talk to the people there to know how much the enmity goes with Japan....So i dont think they will get closer for long anytime soon , in fact this can even lead to the ruling party losing next election due to the backlash entirely.
Koreans are very proud people, sometimes excessively proud actually Lol

In Chinese Buddhist temples, it was recorded that Buddha was born in Nepal. Fool, I am not a Buddhist monk and don't study Buddhism. Besides, you people are Hindus and have nothing to do with Buddhism today.
Probably built by CCP idiots. Think logically, before 1768 there was no Kingdom of Nepal. When Nepal was created it was called 'Asal Hindustan' real land of Hindus, it was the only modern Hindu Kingdom in the world. :omghaha: You are running in circles like a headless chicken your knowledge on the subject is zilch but your ego is not allowing you to concede. If you are not Buddhist, and you don't study Buddhism then why are you whining here? And how do you know Hindus have nothing to do with Buddhism? Man, you are really embarrassing yourself and your countrymen.

Probably built by CCP idiots. Think logically, before 1768 there was no Kingdom of Nepal. When Nepal was created it was called 'Asal Hindustan' real land of Hindus, it was the only modern Hindu Kingdom in the world. :omghaha: You are running in circles like a headless chicken your knowledge on the subject is zilch but your ego is not allowing you to concede. If you are not Buddhist, and you don't study Buddhism then why are you whining here? And how do you know Hindus have nothing to do with Buddhism? Man, you are really embarrassing yourself and your countrymen.
Yeah, you Hindus worship holy cows. Idiot, I saw the inscriptions on stones in Chinese Buddhist temples in Canada too that Buddha is considered a Nepalese, not Indian. The place where Buddha was born at the time was called kingdom of Shakya, not your BS of Hindustan. Just stop bragging your India BS, you people are Hindus, not Buddhists.

Last edited:
Yeah, you Hindus worship holy cows. Idiot, I saw the inscriptions on stones in Chinese Buddhist temples in Canada too that Buddha is considered a Nepalese, not Indian. The place where Buddha was born at the time was called kingdom of Shakya, not your BS of Hindustan. Just stop bragging your India BS, you people are Hindus, not Buddhists.
:omghaha:I like that you are triggered for no reason. Chinese inscription means shit. Original Buddhist texts are not in Chinese, it's in Pali which is an Indian language. Buddhism originated in India and was propagated by us. Buddha left Lumbini, came to India, and studied under Indian saints attained enlightenment under the Mahabodhi tree in Gaya. Shakya was one of the Mahajanapadas that ruled regions surrounding North, Central North East India. Don't try to argue with someone who knows the history of my county.

:omghaha:I like that you are triggered for no reason. Chinese inscription means shit. Original Buddhist texts are not in Chinese, it's in Pali which is an Indian language. Buddhism originated in India and was propagated by us. Buddha left Lumbini, came to India, and studied under Indian saints attained enlightenment under the Mahabodhi tree in Gaya. Shakya was one of the Mahajanapadas that ruled regions surrounding North, Central North East India. Don't try to argue with someone who knows the history of my county.
Who is arguing ? It's you Indians claim that Buddha is Indian and the whole world outside India just won't accept it. Fool, just go ask Nepalese and see what they will say and the nationality of Buddha should be settled. Stop talk the rest BS.

Nepalis are Hindus :omghaha:
Just go ask Nepalese and see what they will say and the nationality of Buddha should be settled.
Don't talk nonsense keep diverting the topic. Nepal is a different country, Nepalese are not Indians, they don't like Indians. Their dominated religion is Hindus now doesn't mean anything in deciding the nationality of Buddha. So, stop talk nonsense.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom