What's new

Planets and Sun, Size comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you need to justify your belief to someone whose sole intention is to bash?

PS: You are not as expert as you think, there are many thing in Quran which are still mystery, that's why it's said to read it again and again and try to understand.

Here is another verse

018:047 One Day We shall remove the mountains, and thou wilt see the earth as a level stretch, and We shall gather them, all together, nor shall We leave out any one of them.

I agree with you bro

You are insulting my religion :pissed:

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I should have known that people aren't allowed to question religions(read Islam) here. Just take everything for granted and be happy, an inquisitive mind is religions' enemy and an honest opinion is an insult. :)

Why are you so sure of that? if life can evolve here, then it may evolve in other places aswell.
Unless we are unable to find any life on other planets, the status of earth as a singular planet with life will continue.

Lets go to VY Canis Majoris and live there if possible. We will have huge land :D

I left what ? :blink: it was compared with carpet, now tell me can you roll carpet ?
You did see that Canis Majoris was a star right? We would need VERY good air-conditioners.

Unless we are unable to find any life on other planets, the status of earth as a singular planet with life will continue.
I am old enough that when I was in grade school, we had no proof of a single exo-planet (we of course suspected they existed). Give it time.

No one knows that. Once an apostle of Prophet Muhammad SAW (PBUH) asked him if there was any other life besides on earth, Prophet (PBUH) replied, that if I tell you, you will go crazy. Allah knows better and He knows it all.

:cheesy: Funny Indeed .. Only our Mini Earth is Chosen to have life in whole Universe .

No one knows that. Once an apostle of Prophet Muhammad SAW (PBUH) asked him if there was any other life besides on earth, Prophet (PBUH) replied, that if I tell you, you will go crazy. Allah knows better and He knows it all.

Can you please tell us the source of this Hadith please? So it's authenticity can be verified.

and I have encountered one of those creatures when i was child, i do not want to disclose more, you know to whom i am giving reference ;)

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I should have known that people aren't allowed to question religions(read Islam) here. Just take everything for granted and be happy, an inquisitive mind is religions' enemy and an honest opinion is an insult. :)

if i say Mahabharat is a fairy tail which is written by some fantasy guys , is not it insult for Hindu religion ? :blink:

i think there is a possibility of life on other planets that we dnt even know because we all know that there are seven skys and seven earths(i mean planets which hav life)..i think there are many things still to explore

if i say Mahabharat is a fairy tail which is written by some fantasy guys , is not it insult for Hindu religion ? :blink:

No it is not an insult unless your intension is to insult. If you want to state it as your opinion based on some argument, it is never an insult.
Personally I too regard mahabharata as an epic like similar greek epics, there might be some historical basis (or may be there is none).

i think there is a possibility of life on other planets that we dnt even know because we all know that there are seven skys and seven earths(i mean planets which hav life)..i think there are many things still to explore

Seven earths? It's the first time I heard this.

oo merai bhai 7 zamenain aur 7 asman ...pehlai nae suna ksi se kia....ab zameen ke english yad ne ai to earth likh dia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom