What's new

Planets and Sun, Size comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oo merai bhai 7 zamenain aur 7 asman ...pehlai nae suna ksi se kia....ab zameen ke english yad ne ai to earth likh dia

I am familiar with seven skys, but not seven earths, may I know where you heard this from? @ seven earths?

We don't know that for sure . Its a Very Big If ! But then again
The Noble Quran did state life other than earth.

From what I understand from The Quran. The sun, the moon, the earth, are themselves living creatures.

Surah Fussilat, Ayat #11

ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ ائْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ

Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."

Also

Surah Yunus, Ayat #66

أَلَا إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ

Behold! verily to Allah belong all Creatures, in the heavens and on earth. What do they follow who worship as His "partners" other than Allah? They follow nothing but fancy, and they do nothing but lie.

God knows best.

From what I understand from The Quran. The sun, the moon, the earth, are themselves living creatures.

Surah Fussilat, Ayat #11

ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ ائْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ

Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."

Also

Surah Yunus, Ayat #66

أَلَا إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ

Behold! verily to Allah belong all Creatures, in the heavens and on earth. What do they follow who worship as His "partners" other than Allah? They follow nothing but fancy, and they do nothing but lie.

God knows best.

they not living the way we living lol.
thand god said to the particles that make up the sun and moon to come together willingly or unwillingly to make the sun or the moon.

:cheesy: Funny Indeed .. Only our Mini Earth is Chosen to have life in whole Universe .

in the quran it says we created life all over the universe.
"And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent." 42:29

http://quran.com/42/29

which planet do you think 500 comes from?

:rofl:

Now Now Lets not get into a flame war 500 hasn't made a fool of him/herself about the anti palstians antic so I'm willing to shut my mouth to date.

which planet do you think 500 comes from?

:rofl:

Now Now Lets not get into a flame war 500 hasn't made a fool of him/herself about the anti palstians antic so I'm willing to shut my mouth to date.

Religious texts are obscure hazy and contradictory. Anyone can find whatever he likes there. For example if you are peaceful person you can find texts calling for peace, if you are a warmonger you can easily find texts that will justify aggression and killing all your enemies.

Science is the opposite. Its exact thing. Its based on exact definitions, experiments and calculations. So there is nothing more silly that mixing up science with religion. These are just missionary tricks for people who know nothing in science.

Religious texts are obscure hazy and contradictory. Anyone can find whatever he likes there. For example if you are peaceful person you can find texts calling for peace, if you are a warmonger you can easily find texts that will justify aggression and killing all your enemies.

Science is the opposite. Its exact thing. Its based on exact definitions, experiments and calculations. So there is nothing more silly that mixing up science with religion. These are just missionary tricks for people who know nothing in science.

same science used for weapon of mass destruction, so shall we call science is not good ?

same science used for weapon of mass destruction, so shall we call science is not good ?
Science is not good or bad, its just a powerful tool to explore the nature and use its potentials.

Religion is also a powerful tool... To manipulate the people.

Science is not good or bad, its just a powerful tool to explore the nature and use its potentials.

Religion is also a powerful tool. To manipulate the people.

Science does not teach which is good or bad thing, Science only does are discover and invent.
on the other hand Religion teach which is good or bad thing.

science is not prescriptive, science says nothing about what you should do. Should you use WMD to kill people or blast off incoming meteors? Thats your wish.

science is not prescriptive, science says nothing about what you should do. Should you use WMD to kill people or blast off incoming meteors? Thats your wish.

thats my point, it is the people who misuses stuff, should not be blamed to religion or science.

thats my point, it is the people who misuses stuff, should not be blamed to religion or science.
So, if I make a religion that says 'killing muslims is good', it will still be my stupid follower who will get all the blame for misusing the religion? There are hundreds of religion on this planet and almost all of them have crazy stuff in them in form of prescription (what is the right thing to do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom