What's new

PLA can be defeated in one Hour in nuclear war by US: Russian Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will reserve most of our nukes for India so USA will not suffer more than 100 million dead from our ICBM. For India we cannot leave more than 5% of their population alive.

We don't need nukes on India. According to experts India may only have immatured "atomic mine devices". They have yet to demonstrate that they can tip their missiles with such a payload. Poor people, have they ever heard hydrogen and neutron bombs? I doubt it...

We don't need nukes on India. According to experts India may only have immatured "atomic mine device". They have yet to demonstrate that they can tip their missiles with such a payload. Poor people, have they ever heard hydrogen and neutron bombs? I doubt it...

Lol, These Chinese people and their experts. Funny at times.:enjoy:

as USSR disappeared, the only heritage left to Russia, is a big mouth.

without hydrogen bomb, a country cannot be regarded as a nuclear one. that's the case for india.
as atom bomb has a TNT equivalent no more than 100K. it is even worse for india that it has little progress on making more portable nuke, even behind its Pakistan colleague.

Lol, These Chinese people and their experts. Funny at times.:enjoy:

and you think your yellow population will live to cherish this moment ?? your forgetting one very important fact my little yellow friend India is also nuclear power.. your whole of china is in India's reach. so think twice-thrice before writing shit all over forum.

Last time I check, India doesn't have thermonuclear weapons, the max one you exploded in 1998 was reported to have yield 40 kt, while most experts even your own scientists doubt it, the actual consensus yield is only 20 kt.

No way you can call yourself a nuclear power, fact check in 1967 China denoted first hydrogen bomb CHIC-6. It's yield? 3.3 Mt. One such bomb is equal 165 India's bomb, more than the total number of nuclear devices India has. Not mention 50 years later after many nuclear tests, we have perfected our nuclear war head, on par with American's W-88. Also with only 7 nuclear tests, I seriously doubt India has weaponized and miniaturized it's nuclear devices, unable to be missile tipped.

With our ever improving sophisticated ballistic missile defense systems, when shit really hit the fan, I doubt India will ever exist even I say the chance of nuclear war among anyone is 0.

@Ind4Ever @vsdave2302 @jaiind @DeathInvader @Skillrex @MokshaVimukthi
@Echo_419 @batanee @rana thakur @Acid rain @DJ Crudept @Martian2

Last edited:
No established nuclear power is willing or stupid enough to start a nuclear war against established nuclear power.

Lol in nuclear war all china need do is let noko nuke southkorea then usa nuke noko out china then nuke taiwan , us now nuke Pakistan out. pakistan and china will now nuke india us will furiously nuke china then china nukes japan. Russia now attacks go down fighting nukes Europe. Usa and Europe now go down fighting nukes russia. Russia furiously nukes usa. Then detonate tsar bomba. Then every body dies

the nuke five has experiences at least, i say, China, dozens of times to let nuke become practical and reliable.
India, so-called nuclear holder, with only six on-site experiences, can finish all necessary steps done by the most advanced super powers in this planet, even a moron will doubt it.
Computer stimulate cannot replace field test according to existing experience, sorry, I forget India even lacks of super computers.
if india really hold what they claimed, then Indian must have ever received guide from P.K, alien? maybe that is the only reasonable explanation.
Last time I check, India doesn't have thermonuclear weapons, the max one you exploded in 1998 was reported to have yield 40 kt, while most experts even your own scientists doubt it, the actual consensus yield is only 20 kt.

No way you can call yourself a nuclear power, fact check in 1967 China denoted first hydrogen bomb CHIC-6. It's yield? 3.3 Mt. One such bomb is equal 165 India's bomb, more than the number of nuclear devices India has. Not mention 50 years later after many nuclear tests, we have perfected our nuclear war head, on par with American's W-88. Also with only 7 nuclear tests, I seriously doubt India has weaponized and miniaturized it's nuclear devices, unable to be missile tipped.

With our ever improving sophisticated ballistic missile defense systems, when shit really hit the fan, I doubt India will ever exist even I say the chance of nuclear war among anyone is 0.

@Echo_419 @batanee @rana thakur @Acid rain @DJ Crudept

No way you can call yourself a nuclear power, fact check in 1967 China denoted first hydrogen bomb CHIC-6. It's yield? 3.3 Mt. One such bomb is equal 165 India's bomb, more than the total number of nuclear devices India has. Not mention 50 years later after many nuclear tests, we have perfected our nuclear war head, on par with American's W-88. Also with only 7 nuclear tests, I seriously doubt India has weaponized and miniaturized it's nuclear devices, unable to be missile tipped.

@Echo_419 @batanee @rana thakur @Acid rain @DJ Crudept @Martian2

Lol! A lot of people doubted what India could do, including the United States. The 1998 tests were a surprise to the world.
When the mars orbiter mission was launched, people laughed it off. But guess what?...... There is a direct consequence when you advertise nuclear capability these days. Take the Agni V. Official range 5000ish kms. Chinese experts estimate 8000kms. For many years, the world was in denial. The Chinese government is well aware of India's capabilities. They may not show it, but they know that they cannot win over India. Their best chances is a stalemate.

the nuke five has experiences at least, i say, China, dozens of times to let nuke become practical and reliable.
India, so-called nuclear holder, with only six on-site experiences, can finish all necessary steps done by the most advanced super powers in this planet, even a moron will doubt it.
Computer stimulate cannot replace field test according to existing experience, sorry, I forget India even lacks of super computers.
if india really hold what they claimed, then Indian must have ever received guide from P.K, alien? maybe that is the only reasonable explanation.
Indian nuclear weapon is use to scare small country but going up against the P5? They odd to do a better job than the tiny 20KN. LOL

Lol! A lot of people doubted what India could do, including the United States. The 1998 tests were a surprise to the world.
When the mars orbiter mission was launched, people laughed it off. But guess what?...... There is a direct consequence when you advertise nuclear capability these days. Take the Agni V. Official range 5000ish kms. Chinese experts estimate 8000kms. For many years, the world was in denial. The Chinese government is well aware of India's capabilities. They may not show it, but they know that they cannot win over India. Their best chances is a stalemate.

A lot of people doubt India can't send a man to space even until now she still can't and many doubt India could make a high thrust tutbofan of 8:1 and she still can't.

Just becos of one mediocre payload Mars mission and India think she can do everything? How about spacewalk? How about space module manual and automatic docking? How about soft landing on moon surface?

Please do not think too highly of India? You have yet to demonstrate such capabilities in thermonuclear like power hydrogen bomb.

backup by NASA, most components imported, it is not a pride or reality of india. India just show a cloth that is bought from a grocery.
sorry, it seems that we are talking about nuke, something india does not really have.

Tiny 15 Kg payload, haha, sling shot to the mars because of lack of heavy lift rocket, totally depend on NASA's deep space network communication and control, they were scared to death facing US government shutdown because of democrats and republicans' budget fight.

Chang'e 3 landing mass, including lander and rover is 1200 kg. What scientific discovery can be achieved by 15 kg payload? Nothing. It's a complete political move and waste of tax payers' money, aimed for domestic audience. Instead doing the hard job - soft landing, they chose to do this for political propaganda.

Last edited:
Ok simple question why you want 4++ gen Su 35 when u have two 5 th generation programs running near completion at the same time you receive su 35 ??? Ur more than half weapons are either only as a showpiece or just dhow the numbers . It will take a decade before you replace your duds with fancy new ripoff toys .

China never want SU35, it is Russia that is eager to sell SU35 to China as the requirement of chinese purchase of Engine. And it seems selling SU35 to china wont happen as China make good progress in engine.

and you think your yellow population will live to cherish this moment ?? your forgetting one very important fact my little yellow friend India is also nuclear power.. your whole of china is in India's reach. so think twice-thrice before writing shit all over forum.

Does India has MIRV?

China has numerous HQ-9 that can intercept ballistic missile. The difficult ones to be intercepted is MIRV.

• HQ-19 - A vastly upgraded version of HQ-9 to counter ballistic missile and satellites on the lower end of Low-Earth orbits, and it is the Chinese equivalent of THAAD.[38] HQ-19 is armed with a dual purpose exosphere kinetic kill vehicle (kkv) warhead designed by a team led by Professor Zhou Jun (周军), which can be used against ballistic missile warheads or satellites.[39]
HQ-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

US and Russia can eliminate the world with their nuclear weapon..
China can destroy around 200 cities..
India can destroy a few cities..
But I think nobody is crazy enough to start a nuclear war...

Waiting for Chinese view on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom