What's new

Xinjiang Tajiks perform to celebrate anniversary of being liberated by Chinese PLA from slavery

I have seen the worst kind from some hater like you, I don't need a lecture from a bigot on the subject. Lol, the world loves you Yankees if you are a fake one.

Do you ever read your own post? You called Indian ugly.

While I'm just showing you for what you are.

You are literally proving me correct that the Chinese have no moral let alone a soul. Engaging in racist and personal attack.

There was not India before 1947, that's why some in India now wants to change the very name "India".
And china doesn't exist till 1949 so what's your point here?

Do you ever read your own post? You called Indian ugly.

While I'm just showing you for what you are.

You are literally proving me correct that the Chinese have no moral let alone a soul. Engaging in racist and personal attack.
So, that's only my personal opinion to say back after he made racist comments about Chinese. Yeah, Chinese have no moral, you Yankees if you are a fake one have any, lol ? You people are the worst evil souls in the world that go to invade, bomb and kill many other countries and people at will. Don't pretend to be hypocrite becus you are one, I have seen you making the most disgusting racist comments about Chinese in your other posts. Don't need lecturing from a racist bigot, still have the thick face to preach and judge other.

So, that's only my personal opinion to say back after he made racist comments about Chinese. Yeah, Chinese have no moral, you Yankees if you are a fake one have any, lol ? You people are the worst evil souls in the world that go to invade, bomb and kill other countries and people at will. Don't pretend to be hypocrite becus you are one, I have seen you making the most disgusting racist comments about Chinese in your other posts. Don't need lecturing from a racist bigot.

China bankrolled Pol Pot. You the know the guy that killed the other guys for wearing glasses? The whole Khmer Rouge thing? China ain't exactly moral here to begin with.

Also here's a proof that China has no moral (or soul)

Humor me:
Does china engage in imperialist landgrab in Asia? (Y/N?)

China bankrolled Pol Pot. You the know the guy that killed the other guys for wearing glasses? The whole Khmer Rouge thing? China ain't exactly moral here to begin with.
China was very poor back then and how much China can bankroll anyone at all? Do you know which country bankrolls wars and conflicts around the world most? hint, not in Asia.

China was very poor back then and how much China can bankroll anyone at all? Do you know which country bankrolls wars and conflicts around the world most? hint, not in Asia.

In defiance of numerous requests from the Bush Administration, China has recently sent large new shipments of weapons to Khmer Rouge guerrillas battling the Cambodian Government, Administration officials say.

The weapons, they said, include mortars, rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, antiaircraft machine guns, rocket launchers, 122-millimeter howitzers, 130-millimeter field guns and other heavy artillery.

Pro tip: When a Chinese starts posting History 10/10 it's mostly false.

In defiance of numerous requests from the Bush Administration, China has recently sent large new shipments of weapons to Khmer Rouge guerrillas battling the Cambodian Government, Administration officials say.

The weapons, they said, include mortars, rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, antiaircraft machine guns, rocket launchers, 122-millimeter howitzers, 130-millimeter field guns and other heavy artillery.

Pro tip: When a Chinese starts posting History 10/10 it's mostly false.

微信图片_20231008234301.png

Also here's a proof that China has no moral (or soul)

Humor me:
Does china engage in imperialist landgrab in Asia? (Y/N?)
Talk nonsense, You America also supported Khmer Rouge at some point too. You Yankees are with all blood on your hands slaughtering innocent masses of people around the world. Do you people really have the right to wage wars in Vietnam and Iraq for examples and you think Yankees are moral to spray agent orange on Vietnamese, lol. At least Chinese don't go to kill people in other countries. China only claim what are rightfully Chinese lands, fool. Thick face to pride yourselves with moral and soul, haven't seen such shameless fake Yankee before.

Talk nonsense, You America also supported Khmer Rouge at some point too. You Yankees are with all blood on your hands slaughtering innocent masses of people around the world. Do you people really have the right to wage wars in Vietnam and Iraq for examples and you think Yankees are moral to spray agent orange on Vietnamese, lol. At least Chinese don't go to kill people in other countries. China only claim what are rightfully Chinese lands, fool. Thick face to pride yourselves with moral and soul, haven't seen such shameless fake Yankee before.

I think supporting pol pot (Sudan during Darfur, Syria, North Korea) makes you people worse than the US.

This is what I meant by no moral.

View attachment 959494
At least you admit that under Mao China is backward 3rd world s-hole.

I'll take that win at least.

I think supporting pol pot (Sudan during Darfur, Syria, North Korea) makes you people worse than the US.

This is what I meant by no moral.

t.
Fool, those countries were defending their countries from the war criminal scums like US and the like invading them, what's wrong. How many countries have your evil US has invaded and bombed to hell so far, thick face ?

Back
Top Bottom