What's new

Xinjiang Tajiks perform to celebrate anniversary of being liberated by Chinese PLA from slavery

When will you celebrate the day when USA liberated you from Japan?
US fought the Japanese to save itself in WW II not for the sake of others, indeed China bogged down majority of Japanese army for more than ten years for also the benefits of the West including US. Don't forget, US supplied oil and steel to Imperial Japan to wage war on China and Asia.

Nations rise and fall in the human histroy, nothing is more common that that, and what about your culture? is your culture "inferior" to western "superirority? where are you from by the way?

Then why are you bragging about Chinese culture & shitting on Indian & western one then?

If nation rise & fall then who cares about China. Let it be swallowed up by India or whatever.

Where's the celebration for the british & the japanese I wonder?
It may be in Canada.

MTXX_MH20231002_003941090.jpg

Then why are you bragging about Chinese culture & shitting on Indian & western one then?

If nation rise & fall then who cares about China. Let it be swallowed up by India or whatever.
yeah.

The Tang Dynasty conquered India in just 3 days.

But the CCP must take 20 days to make India surrender.

@Kuru

US fought the Japanese to save itself in WW II not for the sake of others, indeed China bogged down majority of Japanese army for more than ten years for also the benefits of the West including US. Don't forget, US supplied oil and steel to Imperial Japan to wage war on China and Asia.

If it to save itself the US just need to throw China under after pearl Harbor.

Also you forget that Roosevelt stopped selling oil & steel to Japan before their entry to WW2. Not to mention giving loans, selling weapons to the Chiang Kai Shek & not to mention other form of support for China.

This is why Chinese should not be allowed to comment on history.

Lol, are you from a "superior culture" or "inferior culture" yourself? why do you keep avoding this question?
You're the one that said the Westerners lived in tree.

I'm just using your logic here. Why are you complaining? Unless of course you admit that you are wrong here to draw comparison?

You're the one that said the Westerners lived in tree.

I'm just using your logic here. Why are you complaining? Unless of course you admit that you are wrong here to draw comparison?
Lol, are you from a "superior culture" or "inferior culture" yourself? why do you keep avoding this question? can you answer?

Lol, are you from a "superior culture" or "inferior culture" yourself? why do you keep avoding this question? can you answer?

LOL you're the one that makes the argument here. Mate. I don't need to give anything. Unlike you I don't have inferiority complex about my culture.

And yes my culture are better than yours.

Meanwhile the British just need opium to take out 5k years old Chinese civilizations.

So what you talking about?
India was so backward in the past that Chinese themselves used to call it Tianzhu:

Here is what the real historians in china say about india:

Hu Shih: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

Surprisingly, these historians are blocked from PDF forums.

LOL you're the one that makes the argument here. Mate. I don't need to give anything. Unlike you I don't have inferiority complex about my culture.

And yes my culture are better than yours.

India was so backward in the past that Chinese themselves used to call it Tianzhu:

China was also super RACIST against anyone not them. They even think British were Rome. The Chinese does not even consider anyone outside their territory to be as civilized as they are. And have no need to learn from them. Just like the Chinese of today.

They make fun of the Mongol (steppe people), The Westerners, Japanese & what have you guess what usually happened next?

China was also super RACIST against anyone not them. They even think British were Rome. The Chinese does not even consider anyone outside their territory to be as civilized as they are. And have no need to learn from them. Just like the Chinese of today.

They make fun of the Mongol (steppe people), The Westerners, Japanese & what have you guess what usually happened next?

are you from a "superior culture" or "inferior culture" yourself? why do you keep avoding this question? can you answer?

Back
Top Bottom