What's new

Pilot unrest in India's air force

How much likely it is from pilots who are too desperate to commit succides? I mean there are always limits to loyality, once some one attempts succide, it is the extreme step and reflects that person have lost every hope and relation with things around him.

If these guys are forced to work as pointed out by BBC and are unwillingly flying, it would be difficult to agree with your statement.

BBC reported that Indian pilots were commiting suicides???

Exectly this is what BBC reports says.

BTW, have you read the first page of this topic or just entered here to ask? Batter go through the report, it clearely shows how despsrate these polits are and attempting succides.

No the article doesnt say that, all it says is a person tried to commit suicide, In 75 year old period. There has been only 2 attempts at suicide by its personnel. I give Kudos to Iaf.

What is difference in "attempted succide" and "tried to commit succide"????

This is not about period of 75 years, it is when things become too tough that a person prefers death over his work which he is forced to do.

Polit do not have 75 years service.

There are 200 pilots who want to leave but are being forced to work, it have nothing to do with 75 years record, but it is related to conditions under which they are working.

I have no stance and nothing to change. Its BBC report.

It says that 200 pilots in IAF want to leave but are being forced to work while some of them are so desperate that they are attempting succides, because of the work related stress.

Did I say anything different from this?

Yes you did, 200 pilots want to leave, cuz there are better oppertunities...
1 person attempted suicide, what if it is a fake one too, just to get out of the job, so to get into a better salaried one.
And oH, About War time, You have heard from an Ex-PAF ace, what he thinks of Indian pilots when it comes to war. You really think when the country is being attacked or is in war, people would turn their backs. The very existence they have is being threatened, do you think they would go on strike? Do you really think PAF's personnel think so. What a gross under-estimation of your enemy? Foolish. Thank god for Pakistan, PAF are not filled with people like you.

Yes, I have heard abot MM Alam, he was a Pakistani pilot, how many Indian planes he short and in how much time, I think you would have also heard, it is part of world record.

Todays problem is not that war is goin on, if these guys who are too desperate to leave IAF decide to join NAXAL or some separation movement with their planes, it would be a big problem for entire region.

Look, the guys who are trying to commit succides can do anything, is not it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom