Pictures of beautiful Balouchistan

66414335_dbd8d7dc9f.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

97439637_423125ac7b.jpg

97448058_0026591324.jpg

97448942_9705e3709f.jpg

please dont say that, Allah is the mighty of the mightest, he made Balochistan and every grain on earth

Soil is like my mother... i consider it sacred like my mother... i was born here n shall return to it....... sometimes when i see these mountains and my soil.... my eyes get wet....for millions of years they have raised our generations,protected us.....they are everything to me.....

2rdf6kl.jpg

1ffscj.jpg

5arin7.jpg

A few pics thts my cuz enjoyin..lol it hailed tht day.

Soil is like my mother... i consider it sacred like my mother... i was born here n shall return to it....... sometimes when i see these mountains and my soil.... my eyes get wet....for millions of years they have raised our generations,protected us.....they are everything to me.....

That soil should be 'the whole of Pakistan' my Baloch brother who loves filipino beers ! :pakistan:

At any rate...these pictures have altered my perception of Balochistan's geography (or rather topography) ! I had always believed that Balochistan consisted of high snowy peaks and barren deserts with a few occasional settlements in between but apparently I was dead wrong.....its a beautiful place to be !

Back
Top Bottom