What's new

Picture of the Day

r

Giant panda cubs are seen inside baskets during their debut appearance to visitors at a giant panda breeding center in Ya'an, Sichuan province, China, August 21, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer

I am not sure which cone of the two categories you fall, but this is BULL SHIT, this may be two extremes but there is a vast majority of Pakistanis who are honest and hard working and make a decent living.

I can never understand such type of senseless cruel games, how retard a person has to be to painfully kill an innocent animal and think of that as a manly act.

This incredible photo marks the end of Matador Torero Álvaro Múnera’s career. He collapsed in remorse mid-fight when he realized he was having to prompt this ot...herwise gentle beast to fight. He went on to become an avid opponent of bullfights. Even grievously wounded by picadors, he did not attack this man.
Torrero Munera is quoted as saying of this moment: “And suddenly, I looked at the bull. He had this innocence that all animals have in their eyes, and he looked at me with this pleading. It was like a cry for justice, deep down inside of me. I describe it as being like a prayer - because if one confesses, it is hoped, that one is forgiven. I felt like the worst shit on earth.”

View attachment 249692
]

light-house-scotland-sunset_91645_990x742.jpg

Painted Pink

Sunset surrounds the late 19th-century Rattray Head lighthouse in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Your Shot member Grant Glendinning captured the dusk’s changing light with a long exposure and a neutral density and polarizing filter attached to a wide-angle lens.

1102737.jpg

The quote brings mastankhan and syedali73 to my mind. Lolzz tho taunted by posters on their age, but weirdly these are the guys who mostly bring the freshest perspective to the forum that no younger posters do.

:o:

Part of A Rocket Engine Landed in This Guy's Living Room

Part of a rocket engine crashes through the roof of a house in northeast China’s Shanxi province early Friday morning.

It appears to be a nozzle from the first stage engine of a Long March 4C rocket, which China’s new Yaogan-27 satellite into space from Taiyuan Launch Base in Shanxi Province on Thursday night.

According to China’s state-run Xinhua News Agency, the three-stage rocket lifted off at 10:31 PM U.S. Eastern Time on Aug. 27. A few hours later, at 4:06 AM Eastern Time, UK-based news outlet SinoDefense tweeted these images and said, “CZ4 rocket debris fell into a house in Shaanxi after Yaogan27 launch yesterday. Possible 1st stage engine.”

1408500864572164242.png

1408500864672852882.png

waterfall-kirkufell-iceland_91644_990x742.jpg

Peeking Kirkjufell
Located on the coast of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula in western Iceland, Kirkjufell, which means “church mountain,” is said to be the most photographed mountain in the country. It’s a challenging climb to the top—but worth the extraordinary view when you get there.

basketball-china-eiffel_91648_990x742.jpg

Game of Towers

Sometimes called the “Paris of the east,” the city of Hangzhou in eastern China rose to its reputation with an appropriate set piece—a replica of the Eiffel Tower. Your Shot member Geovien So waited for the golden hour to capture a shot of the famous silhouette while, in the foreground, local residents play a postwork game of basketball.

Back
Top Bottom