What's new

Picture of the Day

Now that's what I call Pakistani beauty.
Mashallah, I hope none of these women will ever get harrased or whatever in their lives or have to deal with men that have the wrong intentions.
May Allah look after all the women in Pakistan and ensure them of a good and honest life.

Last edited:
Now that's what I call Pakistani beauty.
Mashallah, I hope none of these women will ever get harrased or whatever in their lives or have to deal with men that have the wrong intentions.
May Allah look after all the women in Pakistan and ensure them of a good and honest life.
Amin. :D

The sky is the limit.

c7aa997c0151a3e025b4bd0f37331293.jpg

Pretty in pink

LAHORE: Girls participate in the Queen Mary College Annual Sports Day on Thursday. Daily Times

yeh hui na baat.:smitten:
is it true that many people dont know hindi there?:what:
coz i had chat with 2 pakistani girls who didn't know hindi:confused:

Chinese New Year of the Ox.
c26422306cb9c4511c810feccaa129bd.gif

Performers in traditional colourful costumes dance and play music to a crowd of local residents on the first day of the Chinese New Year at the Dong Yue Buddhist Temple in central Beijing, China 26 January 2009. This Spring Festival, or Chinese New Year, is the Year of the Ox according to the 12 year Chinese cycle of zodiac animals. EPA/ADRIAN BRADSHAW

Rubbish turned into art.

00bad07dfea7143ab2217ff816baaed2.jpg

Turkish artist Nilay Gunduz, 24, creates art out from the rubbish we throw away. Gunduz, who lives in southeastern city of Gaziantepe, collects her materials from dumpsters and vacant properties and transforms them into art. Gunduz has created over 700 works of art using recycle materials, and is currently working on a portrait of the founder of modern Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, made from 20 kilos of pistachio nut shells. (photo: Zeki Gunay/DHA)

Back
Top Bottom