What's new

Picture of Lt. Col. Haroon Islam, Shaheed.

the guys who become 'shaheed' fighting for the egos of one criminal called musharraf the guy who made pakistan army into american mercenary, yes all those soldiers who have died, i have least bit of respect for them, the sane ones should stop following orders of corrupt generals and save their country men from destruction

niazi is symbol of destruction of what was once a pakistan, and these guys are now trying to further divide pakistan by killing pakistanis

Mate, Musharraf had his failures & blunders, for which I despite him too date. I also disapproved of Op Silence as there were other means available of securing a surrender but that's another story and certainly, the Gen was going fine till 2006.

My great respect for the Lt Col comes from the fact that he embraced matrydom as a brave soldier, in line of duty, for country.

I am also aware of a whole lot of other conspiracy theories that describe the matrydom but it won't be befitting to get into that, either.

Hope u got my point.

Brave Soul- Hope he is awarded Jannah by Allah-

the guys who become 'shaheed' fighting for the egos of one criminal called musharraf the guy who made pakistan army into american mercenary, yes all those soldiers who have died, i have least bit of respect for them, the sane ones should stop following orders of corrupt generals and save their country men from destruction

niazi is symbol of destruction of what was once a pakistan, and these guys are now trying to further divide pakistan by killing pakistanis

This Officer fell in the line of duty, obeying a lawful command.

The day soldiers begin questioning commands given to them nations will collapse. The Lal Masjid was unfortunate but quite like a distasteful surgery it had to be done to prevent the cancer from spreading.

Whether surgery or chemotherapy was the answer and was it worthwhile is for the leaders to decide . A soldier meanwhile is expected to do as ordered.

an indian is speaking on our matters, hey indians, go some another thread and cry about the terrorism of pak army and ISI :lol:

i dont think lal masjid was a cancer, these guys did indeed stood up for the right causes, but only their mistake was to create anarhcy in the capitl and taking the law in their hands

also lal masjid guys has little or no weapons, only their weapons were the wooden stick, but on the other hand, musharraf called in an army and drones to conduct operation, it was a very ill judged decision, and what kind of message it gave to the entire world was pathetic too

if there is any cancer in pakistan, is the feudals who make the whole nation hostage, and many pkistani die due to drone attacks through these same guys who gonna be respected as shaheeds some day approve those attacks

A short sighted , narrow minded reply like this is not unexpected on an Indo Pak forum

Personally I couldnt care less where the cancer is in Pak so long as it does not spread or have side effects

I was merely commending a soldier who fell for his nation ( and not acting against India in peace time).

It is unfortunate his countrymen do not value his sacrifice.

the picture of him with the kids made me sad.

R.I.P to his soul.

may he live forever in our hearts.may his family prosper.

soldier-killed-in-action.jpg

if you label some soldier as 'martyr' who just killed another pakistan, then the innocent pakistanis who got killed during pak army attacks, and those who are dying because of illegal drone attacks which has blessings of pak army too, are martyrs

i really dont think of these soldiers as martyrs because martyr as certain limits

1. one cant become martyr just following orders, in this way in 1965 all indians died must be martyrs too from pakistan's perspective, but they are not
2. one cant become martyr by acting brave, for that reason many kaffirs were too in prophet's war
3. one cant just become martyr when he knows he follow orders which are not adequate
3. shadat doesnt meaning killing unarmed enemy, as lal masjid guys were scarcely armed, but on other hand pak army had machine guns, c4 and all big things ready, the tough guys couldnt face a more weaker enemy, so they took guys to pure worship places like masjids and in this way they also embarrassed the whole nation

everybody saw what happened in al masjid operation, just the ego of one man, embarrassed the whole nation, iwhen it could have been solved through negotiations and police work, but stupid guy thought to use army to highlight his ego and the whole event

this guy became shaheed and what did we gain, more negative pakistan, more embarrassment, and more casualties, more shame

I will stand by what I said & the fact that Haroon was a Shaheed.

1. I never defined martyr being someone who kills fellow Pakistanis but should some misled guys threaten Pakistan, they ought to be gunned down.

2. Drones do not have blessings of PA. That particular wikileak was an intentional attempt by US to maliagn our forces.

3. In 65 or any war, Muslim soldiers of PA had been ordered for Jihad by the state, perfect grounds for martydom. Any opponents of our, they were mostly non-muslims, hence no such applicabilty in religious context makes sense but as sons of soils, they did their job.

4. Sure, bravery guarantees no such title but it does merit respect.

5. I believe that at tactical levels, orders are orders and be brought out.

6. As for your point III, I already said that I have my reservations & agree that the Op was avoidable & the bloodshed grieved me but then again, that does not put into dispute Lt Col Haroon's position.

I have no more to say and with these arguments, I rest my case & expect u to do same, please.

Pakistan Zindabad!

you value our soldiers death because it suits you and your mentality

Well....

I guess this is where compulsary military training would come handy

Only a soldier can take a detached view of another soldiers actions and bravery

Post kargil , there were instances where IA commended pak soldiers. See links below. This would give an insight on how a professional military mind thinks. It is unlike those of arm chair soldiers whose experience is limited to joining such forums or hearing tales from friends / relatives.

Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

http://www.google.co.in/url?q=http:...MQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNFcbSIaJN4V_KpAKDisG4vTN7Hn9g

You are an idiot. It is better you get your as$ out of here before the mods turn you pink. Thank you.

This forum is not the place for you. Go and join any facebook fan page for the "martyrs" of TTP.

following is the most known image of the colonel
some confused him for Red Mosque terrorists because he was in the civilian clothes

75094545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom