What's new

Pictorial History - Cultural, Artistic, Natural Heritage of Pakistan

Do you still have city where Bucephalus died , Alexander named the city after him the city must be near Hydaspes river (Jhelum ) . Where he defeated Porus after paying a high price.

Not all data was restored

Do you still have city where Bucephalus died , Alexander named the city after him the city must be near Hydaspes river (Jhelum ) . Where he defeated Porus after paying a high price.
some signs here and there, nothing really is left. Hell a lot of villages and towns were destroyed in late medieval and renainsance era, coz of wars and Develpoment and shifting of economic activities. A lot great villages were destroyed Around Gujranwala, Gujrat, Jehlum, Hafizabad during Anglo-Sikh Wars, of some there are ruins and others got taken in by Growing Settlements. Heck My own City and District Hafizabad is 2000+ years old. If you look at it now, you wouldnt believeit in 1000 years. Its only shadow of the shadow of its former self. We are Rich In History, But dosnt seem to value it much. Every Single time when travelling from HAfizabad to Islamabad , we pass through dozen or more areas/ villages which paid dearly coz of Anglo-Sikh wars. British were ruthless in that regard. RasoolPur never recovered to this day despite it surviving the era.

Bro its plight of every history lover , we destroyed :) , people of Jhelum region has stopped Alexander who defeated Draius , In my village in India we have mosque almost 400 years old now villagers have repaied it but condition is very bad
some signs here and there, nothing really is left. Hell a lot of villages and towns were destroyed in late medieval and renainsance era, coz of wars and Develpoment and shifting of economic activities. A lot great villages were destroyed Around Gujranwala, Gujrat, Jehlum, Hafizabad during Anglo-Sikh Wars, of some there are ruins and others got taken in by Growing Settlements. Heck My own City and District Hafizabad is 2000+ years old. If you look at it now, you wouldnt believeit in 1000 years. Its only shadow of the shadow of its former self. We are Rich In History, But dosnt seem to value it much. Every Single time when travelling from HAfizabad to Islamabad , we pass through dozen or more areas/ villages which paid dearly coz of Anglo-Sikh wars. British were ruthless in that regard. RasoolPur never recovered to this day despite it surviving the era.

The matchless Lahore Museum, which was Established in 1894, and it an ideal place which showcases many historic items from the great Indo-Pak heritage and archaeology. This museum is easily located on the Mall road, which is the most famous road of Lahore. The Museum displays archaeological material from pre-historic times to the Hindu Shahi period. It has one of the best and largest collections of archaeology, history, arts, fine arts, craft, applied arts, ethnology objects in Pakistan. It also has an extensive collection of Hellenistic and Mughal coins.

image.jpeg

Amongst the many tiled building of Lahore, the gateway known as the Chauburji, on the west side of the Multan road some two miles south of the fort, occupies an average place. It derives its name from the four octagonal towers which stood at its corners.

image.jpeg

Through Khewra Salt Range, anyone travelling southerly, through Pind Dadan Khan (پنڈ دادن خان), for you to Nandana (نندنا), there’s any path distance ahead of Pind Dadan Khan, for you to Jalalpur (جلال پور) in addition to Jhelum (جہلم). Turn on to this in addition to soon after 19 kms (11 miles), take the trail to the north, through Rawal, for you to Gharibwal at the foot in the Khewra Salt Range.

image.jpeg

There’s any aspect adventure via Chakwal (چکوال)south-west to help Kallar Kahar (کلر کہار) on the to the north aspect associated with Khewra Salt Variety, along with a forehead with Malot (ملوٹ). As soon as Babur (بابر), the initial Mughals (مغل), surpassed the particular Khewra Salt Variety throughout 1519 they seemed to be and so impressed simply by Kallar Kahar they commissioned landscaping musicians to develop any backyard overlooking the particular overlooking the particular sea.

image.jpeg

@WebMaster @CHACHA"G" @risingsinga

The matchless Lahore Museum, which was Established in 1894, and it an ideal place which showcases many historic items from the great Indo-Pak heritage and archaeology. This museum is easily located on the Mall road, which is the most famous road of Lahore. The Museum displays archaeological material from pre-historic times to the Hindu Shahi period. It has one of the best and largest collections of archaeology, history, arts, fine arts, craft, applied arts, ethnology objects in Pakistan. It also has an extensive collection of Hellenistic and Mughal coins.

View attachment 302749

Amongst the many tiled building of Lahore, the gateway known as the Chauburji, on the west side of the Multan road some two miles south of the fort, occupies an average place. It derives its name from the four octagonal towers which stood at its corners.

View attachment 302750

Through Khewra Salt Range, anyone travelling southerly, through Pind Dadan Khan (پنڈ دادن خان), for you to Nandana (نندنا), there’s any path distance ahead of Pind Dadan Khan, for you to Jalalpur (جلال پور) in addition to Jhelum (جہلم). Turn on to this in addition to soon after 19 kms (11 miles), take the trail to the north, through Rawal, for you to Gharibwal at the foot in the Khewra Salt Range.

View attachment 302751

There’s any aspect adventure via Chakwal (چکوال)south-west to help Kallar Kahar (کلر کہار) on the to the north aspect associated with Khewra Salt Variety, along with a forehead with Malot (ملوٹ). As soon as Babur (بابر), the initial Mughals (مغل), surpassed the particular Khewra Salt Variety throughout 1519 they seemed to be and so impressed simply by Kallar Kahar they commissioned landscaping musicians to develop any backyard overlooking the particular overlooking the particular sea.

View attachment 302752

@WebMaster @CHACHA"G" @risingsinga
I saw the most beautiful women here, btw nice historical place indeed.

image-jpeg.302749

I saw the most beautiful women here, btw nice historical place indeed.

image-jpeg.302749

Beautiful than Nausheen? Lol
I like the buildings made of bricks/stones than the glass. Just look at the art work in this. Splendid.

Beautiful than Nausheen? Lol
I like the buildings made of bricks/stones than the glass. Just look at the art work in this. Splendid.
A 10 out of 10 that is all I will say. And the art is splendid indeed, you seem to be a connoisseur for it.kudos

then it's not 10/10 but 6.5/10 :p
No when I see a beautiful women I do not say MasAllah, that's all. she was a hazel eyed lahori beauty who looked more like she was from Tehran or Istanbul and yes she was 10/10. she had a resemblance to jennifer connely only better.kudos

Back
Top Bottom