What's new

Pictorial History - Cultural, Artistic, Natural Heritage of Pakistan

Beautiful ,, and Again Beautiful Idea lol :smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan:........and I just don't know how to give positive ratting ,,please let me know how to do that ...
And please keep doing the good, you are best for this lol
Thank you
And don't forget to tag me

Kamran Mirza, sometimes known simply as Kamran, (1509 – 5 (or 6) October 1557) was the second son of Babur, the founder of the Mughal Empire and the first Mughal Emperor.

The only significant architectural structure built by Kamran exists today in Lahore, Pakistan. It is called Kamran ki Baradari. Bara means twelve and dar means doors. Kamran ki baradari was a twelve door building on the bank of River Ravi. The river changed its course over time, with the result that the Baradari stands not on the bank but in the waters as an island while the gardens have deteriorated.

View attachment 302567

-----

The best-preserved and most accessible of Cholistan’s historic remains is the dramatic fort at Derawar, 45km south of Dera Nawab. This vast square structure was built in 1733 as the headquarters of Sadiq Mohammed Khan I, the first nawab of Bahawalpur.

View attachment 302568

To be continued...

@django @Zibago @Shamain @Assailiant @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle @risingsinga @DESERT FIGHTER @Desertfalcon @Ray_of_Hope @Tipu7 @Sipahi @CHACHA"G"

Hello All
The Historical Places Continues.............:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
(For @Moonlight ,, you are doing good work , please keep it up).

Mazar-e-Quaid.
Mazar-e-Quaid, also known as the Jinnah Mausoleum, is the final resting place of Quaid-e-Azam (Great Leader) Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, as well as his sister, Māder-e Millat (Mother of the Nation) Fatima Jinnah, and Khan Liaquat Ali Khan, the first Prime Minister of Pakistan.
7302734.jpg

junoon.co-63142237.jpg

Minar-e-Pakistan.
Minar-e-Pakistan is a public monument located in IqbalPark which is one of the largest urban parks in Lahore, The tower was constructed during the 1960s on the site where, on 23 March 1940, the All-India Muslim Leauge passed the Lahore Resolution(Pakistan Resolution), the first official call for a separate homeland for the Muslims lving in South Asia, in accordance with the Two-Nation Theory.
Minar-e-Pakistan-6.jpg

Empress Market.
The Empress Market is a famous marketplace situated in the Saddar Town locality of Karachi. The market traces its origins to the British Raj era, when it was first constructed.Today, it is amongst the most popular and busy places for shopping in Karachi and reflects as one of the few historical spots of the city. Commodities sold in the Empress Market range from condiments, fruit, vegetables and meat to stationary material, textiles and pet shops.
Empress Market was constructed between 1884 and 1889 and was named to commemorate Queen Victoria, Empress of India.
The Empress Market
empress-market-karachi-02.jpg

Tomb of Jahangir.
Tomb Of Jahangir is a mausoleum built for Jahangir, who ruled the Mughal Empire from 1605 to 1627. The mausoleum is located in Shahdara Bagh in Lahore.
IMG-Tomb-of-Jahangir-9-1.jpg

79745206.jpg

Frere Hall.
Frere Hall is one of the many remnant buildings of the Brirish Colonial Era that still exist in Karachi.It was built in honour of Sir Henry Bartle Edward Frere, who was a British and was known for promoting economic development in Sindh and also for making the Sindhi Language compulsory to use in Sindh instead of Persian. Basically Frere Hall after Sir Henry Bartle Edwards Frere’s death become a museum which include all the paintings and books from the British Colonial era.

As of 2016, Frere Hall is still open for public and it is also one of the most important place for tourism because not only the building are really well architect but it also carries a lot of information of British rule in Sub-Continent. Frere Halls is also one of the main building made for British in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.

Frere_hall_Karachi.jpg

frere-hall-1.jpg

Last edited:
Kamran Mirza, sometimes known simply as Kamran, (1509 – 5 (or 6) October 1557) was the second son of Babur, the founder of the Mughal Empire and the first Mughal Emperor.

The only significant architectural structure built by Kamran exists today in Lahore, Pakistan. It is called Kamran ki Baradari. Bara means twelve and dar means doors. Kamran ki baradari was a twelve door building on the bank of River Ravi. The river changed its course over time, with the result that the Baradari stands not on the bank but in the waters as an island while the gardens have deteriorated.

View attachment 302567

-----

The best-preserved and most accessible of Cholistan’s historic remains is the dramatic fort at Derawar, 45km south of Dera Nawab. This vast square structure was built in 1733 as the headquarters of Sadiq Mohammed Khan I, the first nawab of Bahawalpur.

View attachment 302568

To be continued...

@django @Zibago @Shamain @Assailiant @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle @risingsinga @DESERT FIGHTER @Desertfalcon @Ray_of_Hope @Tipu7 @Sipahi @CHACHA"G"

Keep it up Larki ... great show :tup::pakistan:

Hello All
The Historical Buildings in Pakistan Continues:pakistan::smitten:

Lahore Museum.
Lahore-Meuseum.jpg

Chaukhandi tombs

Tombs form an early Islamic cemetery situated 29 km from Karachi,The tombs are remarkable for their elaborate sandstone carvings.

12%20Karachi%20Chaukandi%20Tombs.jpg

Khaibar Pass.
gc8JGSTdw9T30gSYPuP-9fHu7GTXM_CdyfeI7jyaQJEse-FPPKopJew2vrJF7s2-RLuVlsNW59sIR2jnnOOABvhusFnZMpM7unVf208tO75rIxURU8k

MULTAN FORT.
6222460365_c4a4a48b0f_b.jpg

Chauburji Lahore.
Chauburji-pakistan.jpg

Pakistan Monument Shakar Parian.
Pakistan-Monument-Wallpaper-800x600.jpg

SHALIMAR GARDEN.
79348358.jpg

Shah Jahan Mosque Thatta.
8728405082_e97085686f_b.jpg

Keep it up Larki ... great show :tup::pakistan:

:yahoo::pakistan::pakistan:

@CHACHA"G" thanks for sharing them all. I was about to share some of these, but you already did. 8-)8-)

Beautiful ,, and Again Beautiful Idea lol :smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan:........and I just don't know how to give positive ratting ,,please let me know how to do that ...
And please keep doing the good, you are best for this lol
Thank you
And don't forget to tag me
Yes I surly will.

@django @Khafee tell this mate about the positive rating. I myself don't know. :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom