What's new

PHOTOS: First IAF C-17 Arrives At Indian Base

I mean the planes..I agree with your viewpoint..I think just having all the planes of one type in one base ..is risk prone and strategically as well not effective

Exactly, so I suspect that the IAF will deploy these birds in more than one place/base.

A Chinese cargo plane is a Chinese cargo plane. It can never match the quality or reliability of
these aircraft from a reputed manufacturer like Boeing.

Your fleet of C-130s (majority of which are second-hand) should keep PAF content for atleast
another decade.

How much you pay for each C-17? and how much you will pay for spare parts and U.S techncian for maintenance? and expect that U.S will set some monitor devices to track every single usage of your C-17, traject, destination...you Indian are in total mercy of Americans.

As for Chinese Y-20, if Pakistan airforce acquire a dozen of this, virtualy it can reinforce any corners of Pakistan back and fore without the need of refueling with heavy weaponeries such tank and artilleries. with 4 engines we're not concern about the reliabiliity

Last edited by a moderator:
How much you pay for each C-17? and how much you will pay for spare parts and U.S techncian for maintenance? and expect that U.S will set some monitor devices to track every single usage of your C-17, traject, destination...you Indian are in total mercy of Americans.

As for Chinese Y-20, if Pakistan airforce acquire a dozen of this, virtualy it can reinforce any corners of Pakistan back and fore without the need of refueling with heavy weaponeries such tank and artilleries. with 4 engines we're not concern about the reliabiliity

Stop running your mouth till you get the FOC and the WS 20 engines. The Soloviev D 30 is replaced by the Aviadvigatel PS 90 engines. And we have enough Il 76 to do the lifting...

Pakistan cannot afford anything bigger than JF-17 (even JF-17 numbers are being cut down).

Pakistan suspends Air Force development plan 2025 due to lack of funds

There are priority acquisitions to attend to, there's simply no place and no money for Y-20 at this
stage.

Whatever we pay for C-17A, Is completely within our capability and it's not something we cannot afford.
We are not under US mercy but we simply share the same kind of ideas and interests in the region.

And btw, how much did you pay Russia to give you the engines and designs for this plane?
It looks like an IL-76 on steroids? Has it been inducted?

Back
Top Bottom