What's new

Philippines 48 Fighter Jets, 6 Submarines, Anti-ship cruise missiles: CNAS

Wow false flags wow whatever dudes may i ask were is your arguments because its a topic discussion not a trolling seminar last time i check so your replies are stupid it has no relevance to anything i said.

What done was done, No chance of Filipinos get their dirty hands on Huang Yan Island. We totally make it under control, not even a big deal.

Wow false flags wow whatever dudes may i ask were is your arguments because its a topic discussion not a trolling seminar last time i check so your replies are stupid it has no relevance to anything i said.

Perfect example of what I was talking about.

Haha Its a shoal see you in court and we get it back. :rofl:

Are you sure you are going to prevail in a real court where facts not drama are presented? Your government is hopelessly disorganized, I just don't see how you will prevail, even if your case is strong. And if you somehow do prevail who on earth will enforce the decision? Are you expecting our country to force China? You need to get a dose of reality and stop living in la la land. You think UN will act? China is a permanent security member with veto power, we can't even get the UN to act on the tiny but murderous Assad regime, what more against the giant Panda.

What done was done, No chance of Filipinos get their dirty hands on Huang Yan Island. We totally make it under control, not even a big deal.

My hands are clean.

yaya troll its a Philippine thread not a trolling station please learn to read chinese troll

Other troll dude learn to read

Funny cos it's said PAKISTAN DEFENSE not PHILIPPINE DEFENSE.

My hands are clean.

Funny cos it's said PAKISTAN DEFENSE not PHILIPPINE DEFENSE.

Sir read the topic it said Philippines 48 Fighter Jets, 6 Submarines, Anti-ship cruise missiles man isa ka pa gago please read trolls

Haha Its a shoal see you in court and we get it back. :rofl:
Since UN court arbitration requires a minimum of two parties, who are you going to court with? Better yet, how are you going to get anything from a court whose jurisdiction we don't recognize? Oh even better, you and what army?

See this= :woot: this my not giving a F#$^ :woot:
That's funny. That's also our reaction when we heard you were taking us to court. It's also the same reaction whenever we boot your ships out of Huangyan Island.

:woot:

Since UN court arbitration requires a minimum of two parties, who are you going to court with? Better yet, how are you going to get anything from a court whose jurisdiction we don't recognize? Oh even better, you and what army?

That's funny. That's also our reaction when we heard you were taking us to court. It's also the same reaction whenever we boot your ships out of Huangyan Island.

I don't think he can comprehend such a notion. It is beyond his capacity to process. He does not realize that UNCLOS (1 major decision between Myanmar and Bangladesh under its belt) has no weight in the real world, but alas, he resides in la-la land.

Wow! you do realized that its only in the security council that you have power but in other your just other member i would not be so sure if i were you arrogant jerks it would be a bad thing for you and please make your own thread this a Philippine thread.

Make chinese propaganda thread if you want.

again This my not give F$%^ woot :woot:

We still have ship in the area i don't know why you people saying you kick us? out because you didn't its just smaller mostly PCG ship like the BRP Nueva Vizcaya in fact we are running circles on your slow ships its very funny to see. The Goyo is under upgrades because we just got need equipment and weapons for her thanks to you guys and more are coming. (Weapons from Europe and Japan(technically Cost Guard than Naval) and mostly America and South Korea) so you be in for fight next time. And its a Shoal not island god how are you going to defend this in the UN if you can't tell the deference between an Island and a Shoal.

so again its an island not a shoal and your criminal aggression will end very soon Just keep doing what you doing it will all be clear soon even a group small wolves can take down a bear so just please keep doing your aggression dance sa amin ang huling halakhak.

We still have ship in the area i don't know why you people saying you kick us? out because you didn't its just smaller mostly PCG ship like the BRP Nueva Vizcaya in fact we are running circles on your slow ships its very funny to see. The Goyo is under upgrades because we just got need equipment and weapons for her thanks to you guys and more are coming. (Weapons from Europe and Japan(technically Cost Guard than Naval) and mostly America and South Korea) so you be in for fight next time. And its a Shoal not island god how are you going to defend this in the UN if you can't tell the deference between an Island and a Shoal.

so again its an island not a shoal and your criminal aggression will end very soon Just keep doing what you doing it will all be clear soon even a group small wolves can take down a bear so just please keep doing your aggression dance sa amin ang huling halakhak.
Whatever helps you sleep at night,

The Japanese Donation To The Philippines

JCGBizanClass.jpg

February 2, 2013: Japan has agreed to provide the Philippines with twelve patrol boats. Ten will be 180 ton, 40 meter (124 foot) vessels and the other two are older 1,700 ton, 97 meter (300 foot) ships. The smaller boats have a crew of about 25 while the larger two have about fifty sailors to run it. The larger ship has a helicopter pad in the rear and carries three small speedboats for boarding parties. Both classes of ships are lightly armed, with a 20-30mm autocannon, machine-guns, and assault rifles. Both classes are seagoing patrol vessels, although the larger ships can stay out for weeks at a time compared to less than a week for the smaller boats.

The two larger ships are to arrive this year and the ten smaller ones next year. Japan and the Philippines have joined forces to confront Chinese claims to most of the reefs and rocks in the South China Sea and waters between China and South Korea and Japan. Japan has a lot of money and the Philippines is broke. Both nations have islands near their coasts that China claims.

Surface Forces: The Japanese Donation To The Philippines

The Japanese Donation To The Philippines
donation from Japan, because Philippines is broke?

Anyway that´s a good news for Phlippines. So they can use these vessels to confront the Chinese in scaborough shoal.

Yeah sure, the majority of your post are gibberish nonsense with a poor command of English.
poor command of English or not, as American you are supposed to support the Philippines in the dispute?

donation from Japan, because Philippines is broke?

Anyway that´s a good news for Phlippines. So they can use these vessels to confront the Chinese in scaborough shoal.

poor command of English or not, as American you are supposed to support the Philippines in the dispute?

Don't ask me, even I'm confused about it too.

Just because you're born/live in authoritarian 1 party state where the country tells you what to think doesn't mean that other country does the same with its citizens.

Back
Top Bottom