What's new

Philippines 48 Fighter Jets, 6 Submarines, Anti-ship cruise missiles: CNAS

We saw your true colors, no need to hide, no need to feel embarrassing, many chinese guys act like you. :P

I'm not Chinese. I don't even know Chinese Mandarin and I don't know anyone that's Chinese.

BTW, people I know that are Vietnamese are peaceful like Chinese.

I'm not Chinese. I don't even know Chinese Mandarin and I don't know anyone that's Chinese.

BTW, people I know that are Vietnamese are peaceful like Chinese.

Where was you know about them!?

Where and what kinds of bussiness with those Vietnamese!?? I curious

A lot of them work in nail shops. Not being offensive here, although they could be some Chinese as well. Please don't get offended. There also some Vietnamese cooks and shopkeepers.

Where and what kinds of bussiness with those Vietnamese!?? I curious

A lot of them work in nail shops. Not being offensive here, although they could be some Chinese as well. Please don't get offended. There also some Vietnamese cooks and shopkeepers.

It's pity that filipino that "friendler" to China is labeled as false flagger, here some good reading...just a passage from the thread I created

Because no really filipino bow down to china and accepting china's logical unlawful conduct is traitor the nation and we have a lot of that here.

Dude calm down. I'm Filipino, not a false flagger. Our economy is much smaller. Also military spending of ours is smaller as well.
Ok mtanong q lng tga sn k s pinas?

pde b mg slita n k ng wka ntin? :azn:

Because no really filipino bow down to china and accepting china's logical unlawful conduct is traitor the nation and we have a lot of that here.

It must be that I spend most of my life in Australia. I am against China's bad moves but China is not that evil. In fact, they do more good than evil.

Ok mtanong q lng tga sn k s pinas?

pde b mg slita n k ng wka ntin? :azn:

Mag i-type nang maayos. Plz

It must be that I spend most of my life in Australia. I am against China's bad moves but China is not that evil. In fact, they do more good than evil.

Are you having a hard time translating it in Google? :lol:

Klala m b? kung cno pmbansang byani ng pnas?

Mali-mali pa tagalog mo. Sino maniniwalang Filipino ka??? You're a false flagger. Burahin mo na yang account mo.

Are you having a hard time translating it in Google? :lol:

Klala m b? kung cno pmbansang byani ng pnas?

Ako ang pinoy. nag ipinanganak sa Maynila. kulit mo.

Mali-mali pa tagalog mo. Sino maniniwalang Filipino ka??? You're a false flagger. Burahin mo na yang account mo.

Ano ang "FALSE FLAGGER". Ang dami ang kulit na tao dito sa PDF. Ka ang ignorant.

You're speaking mangled Tagalog. Google translate sucks.

Sorry po. I lived in Australia for a long time. BTW this is PDF, not Timawa.net. Also I don't trust google translate, I don't use it.

Back
Top Bottom