What's new

Petition filed for declaring indian genocide of Sikh At White House Website

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A petition have been posted at White house website for Declaring the 1984 killing of 30,000 Sikhs in India as Genocide. :smokin::partay:

Declare the 1984 killing of 30,000 Sikhs in India as Genocide and ask India to punish the guilty and deliver justice.

In 1984 around 30,000 Sikhs were killed in a well planned and well executed Genocide in India by the then Indian Government. 28 years have passed and the Sikhs still wait Justice. We the Sikhs from across the globe demand President Obama to declare the 1984 killing of Sikhs as Genocide and a case under the Anti Genocide Act should be filed against the Indian National Congress party in the United Nations.

On 10/31/1984 two Sikh bodyguards assassinated Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, following the assassination the government of India let the hell loose on the Sikhs in almost every part of the country and for three days i.e. Nov, 1, 2, 3, 1984 Sikhs throughout the country were killed, ladies raped and property looted. On an estimate 30000 Sikhs were killed and thousand of women raped.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ia-punish-guilty-and-deliver-justice/bf18Yy9v

I request American Pakistanis To petition For Ending indias illegal occupation of Kashmir.

the guilty should be punished, india should address this problem before it goes out of hand

the guilty should be punished, india should address this problem before it goes out of hand

I agree.

But that would mean dismantling entire Congress party.

With the current Indian mentality, it is equivalent to say that dismantling Congress is as easy as kicking out the Bhuttos out of Pakistani politics.

That's the sad part.

i also pray that Sikh Genocide should be recognized . It was nothing less than it . But that would Decimate Congress Party which is in a way ruling India since Independence .I am from Delhi and My heart completely goes out to the Misery faced by Sikhs during that time .

Never forget 1984 massacre of Sikhs but if Pakistanis think we Sikhs will help them with Khalistan or Kashmir let me tell you now we are Indian and we fight for India.

off course you do, otherwise you get killed

A petition have been posted at White house website for Declaring the 1984 killing of 30,000 Sikhs in India as Genocide. :smokin::partay:

Declare the 1984 killing of 30,000 Sikhs in India as Genocide and ask India to punish the guilty and deliver justice.

In 1984 around 30,000 Sikhs were killed in a well planned and well executed Genocide in India by the then Indian Government. 28 years have passed and the Sikhs still wait Justice. We the Sikhs from across the globe demand President Obama to declare the 1984 killing of Sikhs as Genocide and a case under the Anti Genocide Act should be filed against the Indian National Congress party in the United Nations.

On 10/31/1984 two Sikh bodyguards assassinated Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, following the assassination the government of India let the hell loose on the Sikhs in almost every part of the country and for three days i.e. Nov, 1, 2, 3, 1984 Sikhs throughout the country were killed, ladies raped and property looted. On an estimate 30000 Sikhs were killed and thousand of women raped.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ia-punish-guilty-and-deliver-justice/bf18Yy9v

I request American Pakistanis To petition For Ending indias illegal occupation of Kashmir.

Dude....here is your hypocracy at its best....

1- The people who are petitioning in America....they should know that this incident has happened in India and Indian judiciary holds the ultimate power to punish the guilty..
2- And again if you are really serous and sympathetic to the issue of Sikhs....then you come down to India...there will be millions of Indian people cutting across religion who think that whatever happened in 1984 is really act of heronious crime against humanity....You will find million people in our society who agree that this should not have happened..
So you don't need to petition in USA for this issue rather in India itself you will find huge support for this issue in India itself...

Just to put it straight to all the intended audience here, we love our Sikh brothers..but of course not to Separatist people of other nations who were once upon a time calling themselves as Indian but now they turned themselves into Khalistani people..

I wonder what you guys did with 1971 war criminals. Better introspect rather than lecturing India.

White house won't say a word over this matter. Its India's case not US. They won't go against India for few people.

off course you do, otherwise you get killed

Killed by who? is that the best you can do lol

Indian_army_soldier_aim.jpg

Only people being killed is militants from your side of Kashmir by us yes the Sikhs

what happened in 1984 was sad indeed and the sikhs deserve justice for that , but it was no genocide. 3000 deaths or even the most extreme estimate of 10,000 can not be considered as a genocide.It was a massacre.

I don't even know where this number of 30,000 is coming from

Never forget 1984 massacre of Sikhs but if Pakistanis think we Sikhs will help them with Khalistan or Kashmir let me tell you now we are Indian and we fight for India.

Don't flatter yourself, the last thing a Pakistani would want, is Khalistan, or help from an Indian. Our leader's lack of will and our foolish policies have set back the date for Kashmir's inevitable freedom. Anyway, all Indian's regardless of their faith/view should support the campaign for justice.

india should not be blamed for sikh genocide it's khangressis like sajjan kumar and titeler who are responsible for sikh genocide of 1984

Don't flatter yourself, the last thing a Pakistani would want, is Khalistan, or help from an Indian. Our leader's lack of will and our foolish policies have set back the date for Kashmir's inevitable freedom. Anyway, all Indian's regardless of their faith/view should support the campaign for justice.

Sorry pal like the english say over my dead body

Why do you people blame a political party? Were Sikhs murdered only by congress party members.... Where we're the Sikh members of congress....

Back
Top Bottom