What's new

Peshawar Jangla Metro using Punjab metro as prime model and case Study

I M Sikander

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So finally after successfylly giving state of the art health and education facilities to all KPK people, kpk gov. is about to start a "Halal peshawar Jangla metro service"

In the absence of any major infrastructure project undertaken by pti to showcase for the next elections. PTI is following the foot steps of its arch rivals PMLN punjab.

And a Jangla metro Peshawar is what PTI is considering in the next 2 and half years.

Peshawar Rapid Mass Transit System to be launched soon..

"Senior Peshawar Peshawar Moss director of transit, the Asian Development Bank representatives and other directors with Islamabad Metro travel on the Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro bus

Directors meeting was held in Islamabad, Pakistan, which brought the regulations discussed the implementation of the project and has vowed officially opened by year-end"

FB_IMG_1469948276107.jpg
FB_IMG_1469948273964.jpg
FB_IMG_1469948271747.jpg
FB_IMG_1469948267279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469948264990.jpg

I know it is very painful for the anti metro Ptians, when they see Peshawar mayor and kpk gov. Officials surveying the pindi metro with foreign experts to get know how , on how a metro will function in a Pakistani scenario.

The anti metro and anti infrastructure pti approach had badly effected pti in Punjab, sind GB and Azad Kashmir elections.

On a personal note , I find it very entertaing, when we see pti officials helplessly using PMLN development model for case study and discussion with donor agencies and investors.
I feel sorry with all Ptians for sharing such torturous pictures of pindi metro visit.

Last edited:
On a personal note , I find it very entertaing, when we see pti officials helplessly using PMLN development model for case study and discussion with donor agencies and investors.

I suppose KPK is still part of Pakistan and when an existing model is already present inside the country then shud time and money be wasted on any other model just to show that KPK govt pays a damn to what others are doing? Nonetheless Peshawar is damn chocked as there is just one main road passing through the city and this project is need of time.

questions is ... if they execute the project with same facilities under low budget ..it will raise many questions upon the Punjab govt for the miss use of funds

Better late than never. Plus the price tag for Peshawar will be low.

See PTI educated people that this aint worth the money. rather better buses network on same roads should be built.
Why thats not done is beyond me.

AT the end its all according to popular demand. Whatever people want will be done.

Instead of making useless fly overs and overhead bridges .. It's better to widen the roads and dedicate a lane for these buses... Or better yet .. Invest in local transportation system .. Make it efficient .. Buy more buses from HinoPak or other reputed manufacturers.

So called "metro buses" are a waste of precious (limited) public resources.

You stupid patwari you slave of nooni pooni toons. Do you even know that with the aashirvaad of Mian Khalifa Imran Khan this metro became Halal©? Offcourse you don't because PUNjab metro is haram because they don't have a billion tree under their rivers so before opening your filthy mouth, you should thank Mia Khalifa Imran Khan to even govern our filthy country's filthy province. We don't even deserved him but he was sent from heaven to get as a worldcup & now get us a halal© metro train project.

Imran hum sharminda hain.
Patwari abhi zinda hain.

As far as PTI is concerned yes they lack in the implementation of their projects as it is there first attempt to run the province. I also condemn that there should be much progress then they are showing now but what about the N-league which are in the power in Federal or Provisional assembly from almost 25 Years.Have they made Punjab the Paris. Where is Mr Chief Minister when 900+ children have been kidnapped.

The most painful thing for nooners will be once KP will build this metro at around half of Lahore and Rawalpindi metro
Wet dreams of Ptians.s this will remain a paper project like all other PRI projects.
And for your information, the coat of this greater Peshawar merti project as per initial estimates is 160 billion.

Instead of making useless fly overs and overhead bridges .. It's better to widen the roads and dedicate a lane for these buses... Or better yet .. Invest in local transportation system .. Make it efficient .. Buy more buses from HinoPak or other reputed manufacturers.

So called "metro buses" are a waste of precious (limited) public resources.
Go and tell them to your pti masters.

As far as PTI is concerned yes they lack in the implementation of their projects as it is there first attempt to run the province. I also condemn that there should be much progress then they are showing now but what about the N-league which are in the power in Federal or Provisional assembly from almost 25 Years.Have they made Punjab the Paris. Where is Mr Chief Minister when 900+ children have been kidnapped.
Halal Peshawar metro. Hahah.
Kindly talk on topic, I know you can't because these pi di metro pics are hitting every Ptians very hard on their head.

questions is ... if they execute the project with same facilities under low budget ..it will raise many questions upon the Punjab govt for the miss use of funds
Let pti do some thing and then come up with these if and buts conspiracy theories.

Wet dreams of Ptians.s this will remain a paper project like all other PRI projects.
And for your information, the coat of this greater Peshawar merti project as per initial estimates is 160 billion.

Kindly talk on topic, I know you can't because these pi di metro pics are hitting every Ptians very hard on their head.

Let pti do some thing and then come up with these if and buts conspiracy theories.

I am not supporter of PTI but what i am saying is Let them do else kick them out in next election.

PTI is a Joke
Why go in Metro when past years they were saying so much $hit about it?

Exactly they should pay attention on health and education sector.

Pti cant handle mega projects.They r useless.They know how to bark..

What's up with you moronic nooni toons and personal attacks? Patwari nooni toon .. I'm pretty much A-Political... Meaning I support no party not do I have any localities for any..

Back
Top Bottom