What's new

Peshawar Boy Sentenced for Making Vulgar Video of a Girl

Not just that, in one of the incident in peshawer a khar-dimagh brother killed her sister when some one made the video of her sister on mobile video while she was just waiting at bus stop , the anonymous culprit uploaded the simple video with pashto song............

Recently many colleges and universities sex scandals have emerged in Peshawar which has strengthened the resolve of many conservative pakhtun parents not to send their daughters to universities where there is co-education.

He should be lashed 200 or 300 times in public.

No offense but your city peshawer has too many such kind of incidents and scandals.......where is islam and pashtun values in Peshawar?......

My sisters, cousins and many other female members have been and is being studying in Peshawar University from Nursery to PhD level, and I can testify nothing of the sort happened to them or to their friends in their entire student career. And where does it not happen? May be not to my family members but to someone else's while studying in PU or elswhere.

Tell us more if such incidents has happened with one of yours while in Peshawar University or elsewhere... I should alert the authorities and I bet they'll catch the culprits in no time. or better share their video for ease of identification. Will you?

@AstanoshKhan lalay dnt get personal... please remove ur comment.. sisters n mothers should be respected.

This guy who has changed his nickname from Monkey-d-luffy or something to Pak-One is an absolute troll, he has anti-Pashtoon and anti-Pakistan sentiments all the time. Let me deal with him accordingly. BTW, I removed the objectionable content from my post. It should not alarm the Mods though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job by the courts. 8 years is too light a sentence for destroying girl/woman's life. The purpose of punishments is not fill jails and feed the culprits on Tax Payers money, the real purpose is to discourage crimes by giving harsh sentences and setting example to discourage any other potential criminal.

How about 50-100 lashes along with 5 years forced labour camp . That would serve as a good deterrent to such crimes IMO.

This guy who has changed his nickname from Monkey-d-luffy or something to Pak-One is an absolute troll, he has anti-Pashtoon and anti-Pakistan sentiments all the time. Let me deal with him accordingly. BTW, I removed the objectionable content from my post. It should not alarm the Mods though.

Shouldnt you be alarmed at the rising rates of murders, rapes and these types of scandals in your city?....whenever i open newspaper, i come across these types of news, murders and rapes occuring through out peshawer valley.....can you imagine rape of any woman in waziristan, torghar, or khyber agency?.......dont you think it is gift of extensive urbanization of entire peshawer division, at the cost of weakening of traditional values.

no one dosnt!
but i usually dont c people understand a deeper meaning which i feel u did!
i havnt met many in my lyf havin same thinking as u hav whn not in serious love(love doesnt refer to here as wife gf only it mayb a just friend or bst friend)...u might b different!
ps sry but my experience says this only as i live in punjab nd most of boys unless in serious reln dnt bother abt any emotion of girl nd dont undrstand them
nd love i refered is not for only lyf patners!.....or reln..its for true female friends.....sry if i wasnt able to express wht i wanted to say!.......

Do what you feel is right but never ever violate trust.

Thats how I feel abt things - not necessarily with the opposite sex but in life.

It makes life easier when you stick to principles.Doesnt mean I am a monk but even the worst thieves have principles.

Even a Dog does not bite a hand that feeds.

8 years with day and night counting as 2 days makes actual 4 years in prison which he really deserves.........:coffee:
It will help reform socity by making an example.

Do what you feel is right but never ever violate trust.

Thats how I feel abt things - not necessarily with the opposite sex but in life.

It makes life easier when you stick to principles.Doesnt mean I am a monk but even the worst thieves have principles.

Even a Dog does not bite a hand that feeds.
yeah! cant agree more :)
but sad part is every one doesnt think like u or me..........:(....there r only a fraction of ppl who hav principles in heir lyf..sticking to thm is far less than evn fraction...
but never mind atleast we r keepin ourselves clean!.......

Both boys and girls need to follow Islam and stop indulging in these kind of acts and girl should stop showing an blind eye to a person who is making video of you even if he is your husband never trust because only an idiot and moron make video of these moments

If any of you support this f1lthy animal then may same thing happen to you. I just want to get my hands on one of these maggots and just pound the f out of him!

Both boys and girls need to follow Islam and stop indulging in these kind of acts and girl should stop showing an blind eye to a person who is making video of you even if he is your husband never trust because only an idiot and moron make video of these moments

You are talking about Pakistan here which is on highway to HELL! Seriously, guys want to be like salman khan and girls want to be like kathrina = fed up society.

The boy probably did not have connections otherwise the case would have been suppressed. Had one like that in my uni back home between a generals kid and another girl. At the end, all the general's kid got was a slap by the director while the girl's reputation was ruined for life.

Sir here also it is common. No disrespect meant, but I have noticed that Army kids have a larger than normal percentage of being tedha, doing money related jhol, etc. amongst the friend circle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom