Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
193496.jpg

Such is the lust for power 🤯

And his supporters have been crying too nonstop.

Well, since it’s Ramadan and his vulgar brothel dwelling supporters can’t stop using vulgar language, I think it’s time to leave again.

I hope IK and his supporters keeps crying because whenever he’s crying, Pakistan keeps progressing. The Pakistan before him was making nukes and a good place to live in. So keep crying

Pakistan zindabad, army zindabad. ISI zindabad.

Lugta hay isey biryani mil gye thy
but we can hear who is crying loud and clear, a bitch in power heat and her mindless patwaris

193496.jpg

Well, since it’s Ramadan and his vulgar brothel dwelling supporters can’t stop using vulgar language, I think it’s time to leave again.

I hope IK and his supporters keeps crying because whenever he’s crying, Pakistan keeps progressing. The Pakistan before him was making nukes and a good place to live in. So keep crying

And before him your Masters were crying, or has that slipped your mini-mind.

Khair, once your Masters are out - we'll see them & you crying once again.

193496.jpg

khota kha k tari dhainchon dhainchoon shro ho gai ? :lol:

abhi to tari zindabad yeh kar rahi ha ? :lol:

dhun bana rahy.jpg

193496.jpg

Oh you don't like Imran Khan? Please tell me about how PML-N will lead Pakistan into prosperity and rainbows.

Chup kar ke baithna chahiya tha OP ko. Isi me bhalai thi. Magar afsos..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom