What's new

Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a lengthy debate, we have decided to clean up the forum from members whom we have noted for bringing forum's posting standards down by trolling and other methods.

We have reinstated the Permanent bans review board which will consist of PDF's mod team. We will only target those members who have not displayed any posting improvement despite our tolerance.

Any decision made will be a team decision which wouldn't be reversed. Members who will be removed from the forum can be banned before a review and will be notified. If the decision to revoke their ban is made, they'll be given a final chance.

We are also going to introduce a section ban tool for our team. It will allow us to restrict members who only troll in a specific section. Our goal still remains to conduct a fair debate. Banning will still remain a measure of final resort. Members who'd display improvement will be fairly treated and even rewarded.

We expect your cooperation.

Horus from PDF team.

Can you define a permanent ban?
How does it work?
You mean to say people won't be able to come back with different IDs?
So how you are gonna do it?
Please explain.

Can you define a permanent ban?
How does it work?
You mean to say people won't be able to come back with different IDs?
So how you are gonna do it?
Please explain.

Once a member is permanent banned, their posting rights are permanently revoked.
If they come back with other IDs, its quite easy to tace them down and ban them again.

Once a member is permanent banned, their posting rights are permanently revoked.
If they come back with other IDs, its quite easy to tace them down and ban them again.

How?

well thats something many people will agree. before him becoming PM he was banned from travelling to USA. says a lot doesnt it? after all its a matter of opinion. just like you guys have generally about us Pakistanis
no love lost there

:lol: So if US bans him he becomes a terrorist, that does say a lot about those who have this opinion. :)
Why mention it explicitly as a rule? Remove it from the rules (esp for the head of states), after all who wouldn't love one less rule :P

Not just IP scans.
well , mate i am a moderator on an iranian forum and i can assure all the trolls here that they can't come back with another ID because of the IP check .....

but if they use another IP (Ex. their office instead of home) and remove the cookies , there is absolutely no way to verify their ID .

so don't fool the kid mate :D

since u know farsi :

گناه داره ، بچه رو سر کار نذار :D

I doubt whether in today's world of VPNs you will find his/her correct IP....
dude , no one uses a VPN just to gain access to a forum :lol:

internet speed is greatly downgraded by VPNs specially the response time AKA Ping .

well , mate i am a moderator on an iranian forum and i can assure all the trolls here that they can't come back with another ID because of the IP check .....

but if they use another IP (Ex. their office instead of home) and remove the cookies , there is absolutely no way to verify their ID .

since u know farsi :

The system we use has tools other than IP scans, we ban them on a regular basis. Lastly, our team is highly experianced in tracking down these people. They can hide their ID but not their stupidity.

since u know farsi :

dude , no one uses a VPN just to gain access to a forum :lol:

internet speed is greatly downgraded by VPNs specially the response time AKA Ping .

With the VPN "On" you are posting from Netherlands/Sweden/US/UK/France or any IP ....
They would not know who the poster is...

Speed is not the issue here - Identity is.

Hey dipshit,

I have been asking you turds to perma ban me for a while now. Think you can go ahead with it now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom