Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After a lengthy debate, we have decided to clean up the forum from members whom we have noted for bringing forum's posting standards down by trolling and other methods.

We have reinstated the Permanent bans review board which will consist of PDF's mod team. We will only target those members who have not displayed any posting improvement despite our tolerance.

Any decision made will be a team decision which wouldn't be reversed. Members who will be removed from the forum can be banned before a review and will be notified. If the decision to revoke their ban is made, they'll be given a final chance.

We are also going to introduce a section ban tool for our team. It will allow us to restrict members who only troll in a specific section. Our goal still remains to conduct a fair debate. Banning will still remain a measure of final resort. Members who'd display improvement will be fairly treated and even rewarded.

We expect your cooperation.

Horus from PDF team.

Last edited:
Great news for the well being of this forum. :tup:

There are plenty of members who are actually aiming to have the highest number of negative ratings possible, and they openly declare this as their goal as well.

And to that end they lower themselves to the lowest level a human being could possibly sink, like the Indian member @sarthak (currently banned) was cheering for terrorists in Xinjiang to butcher as many "yellow Chinese civilians/children" as they possibly could, not to mention abhorrent and constant racism by using the word "chink" over and over again.

Then following up by laughing at the mass rapes and human experimentation conducted by the Imperial Japanese Army in Nanjing during WW2.

If there was a way, he could advocate terrorist groups to repeat Nanjing while butchering as many "dirty yellow chinks" as possible, no doubt he would be the pioneer.

Last edited:
The Administrators do not troll, by your post history it is clear who the troll really is.

By all means thats not true, Admin and creator of this thread openly trolls. Check that " Mad dog.." thread, there are countless instances where I have seen him talking pointless and absured things. Comparing Indian Prime minister as terrorist and what not.

To be Honest you should check his post history.

By all means thats not true, Admin and creator of this thread openly trolls. Check that " Mad dog.." thread, there are countless instances where I have seen him talking pointless and absured things. Comparing Indian Prime minister as terrorist and what not.

You are wrong.

Horus is probably one of the best members here, to be honest I was not a fan of the site administration before he joined it, but after he joined it I have been one of their biggest supporters.

Every international media source, when writing about Modi will mention the Gujarat riots.

Who's fault is that? It was Indians (especially Congress supporters) who connected the name Modi to that, and from India it spread to the rest of the world. You can hardly blame Horus for the fact that Indians themselves have made it so no one in the world can say the name Modi without thinking of the Gujarat riots.

After a lengthy debate, we have decided to clean up the forum from members whom we have noted for bringing forum's posting standards down by trolling and other methods.

We have reinstated the Permanent bans board which will consist of PDF's mod team. We will only target those members who have not displayed any posting improvement despite our tolerence.

Any decision made will be a team decision which wouldn't be reversed. Members who will be removed from the forum can be banned before a review and will be notified. If the decision to revoke their ban is made, they'll be given a final chance.

We are also going to introduce a section ban tool for our team. It will allow us to restrict members who only troll in a specific section. Our goal still remains to conduct a fair debate. Banning will still remain a measure of final resort. Members who'd display improvement will be fairly treated and even rewarded.

We expect your cooperation.

Horus from PDF team.

A welcome decision, Sir.

Can we have a list of the members who have been banned.

Sometimes I do wonder what happened to certain members until I realize they have been banned.

You are wrong.

Horus is probably one of the best members here, to be honest I was not a fan of the site administration before he joined it, but after he joined it I have been one of their biggest supporters.

Every international media source, when writing about Modi will mention the Gujarat riots.

Who's fault is that? It was Indians (especially Congress supporters) who connected the name Modi to that, and from India it spread to the rest of the world. You can hardly blame Horus for the fact that Indians themselves have made it so no one in the world can say the name Modi without thinking of the Gujarat riots.

such can be said about china and the tiananmen massacre...should we mention mao's forced famines and a countryns leadership rolling tanks over its students everytime china comes up for discussion...

a** kissing can only do so much mr. Think Tank. thanks for the -ve rating though. your rating proved my point beyond discussion. I thank you for that.

such can be said about china and the tiananmen massacre...should we mention mao's forced famines and a countryns leadership rolling tanks over its students everytime china comes up for discussion...

a** kissing can only do so much mr. Think Tank. thanks for the -ve rating though. your rating proved my point beyond discussion. I thank you for that.

You guys DO say that all the time.

The difference is that we did not elect our leadership, so we are not responsible for what they have done or will do. The Chinese people are innocent.

Whereas the Indian people, with full knowledge of his crimes, voluntarily elected a mass murderer to be their leader. So they are responsible for what he has done, and what he will do.

You guys DO say that all the time.

The difference is that we did not elect our leadership, so we are not responsible for what they have done or will do. The Chinese people are innocent.

Whereas the Indian people, with full knowledge of his crimes, voluntarily elected a mass murderer to be their leader. So they are responsible for what he has done, and what he will do.

we all know what chinese people approve of when they clashed with uighurs in riots and slaughetered innocent muslims.

it's called a democracy. it consists of elections involving candidates scrutinised over time and openness. i know...it's weird. but then we are like that only.

indian people aren't slaves. I can't honestly say the same about the mainlander chinese.

we all know what chinese people approve of when they clashed with uighurs in riots and slaughetered innocent muslims.

it's called a democracy. it consists of elections involving candidates scrutinised over time and openness. i know...it's weird. but then we are like that only.

Yes and you voluntarily elected a mass murderer.

Well done. :cheers:

indian people aren't slaves.

Actually India statistically has the most slaves in the world:

India has more slaves than any other country - Economic Times

That's not even counting the caste system.

@Horus check out this new Indian troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom