What's new

Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
many Pakistani moderators as well as think tanks read it, but did not neg it or delete it. I've always pointed out this personal bias of raters, but this post is just too brazen an example.
thats Pakistani nationalism at play :D
they took that as a post they wanted to but cudnt post,,,ofcourse as a response to our trolls
u shud be thankful that admin didnt give him a positive rating:D

Mods should seriously take note of posts by @mujhaidind .. Many Pak members claim that he is a Hindutva wadi claiming to an Indian Muslim. While Indian members believe he is an extremist. He makes a lots of racist posts against NE Indians , South Indians & even Chinese.

Last edited:
dude , no one uses a VPN just to gain access to a forum :lol:

internet speed is greatly downgraded by VPNs specially the response time AKA Ping .

I do.

On less sensitive site like PDF, I just hack into my neighbour's WiFi so I could hide my real identity/IP address while still have fast Internet speed. I just use a tablet that doesnt have any of my ID footprint on it.

On more sensitive sites like some political forum or hackers IRC, I use other people's wifi AND a chain of proxies.

Usually if you're not one of the bad guys, it doesnt matter if you're getting spied on. I'm not a terrorist or a hacktivist, etc. but I just dont like the fact that there could be people snooping on my identity.

And yes, I wear a tinfoil hat.

Mods should seriously take note of posts by @mujhaidind .. Many Pak members claim that he is a Hindutva wadi claiming to an Indian Muslim. While Indian members believe he is an extremist. He makes a lots of racist posts against NE Indians , South Indians & even Chinese.
Please learn and accept that the possibility of a person like him to exist is possible. It's hard, but likely.

OK Mr. Gul, Your country, your forum, your rule, your friend(all weather)....But if anybody calls our PM Names (be it from BJP/Cong/any other Party), I will not care and reply inappropriately!! Permanent thread Ban/Forum Ban....I do not care. BTW PDF has taken toll on my health (because of late sleep)....:D So any action will be a boon for any members either way!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Oscar : You have been on the thread titled "India grounds entire SU-30 fleet". But you haven't deleted that suicide-trollish post by riaz hussein on page 11, which is currently hidden due to three negative ratings, but has been there for more than two days. What I find strange is that I quoted that post to call the attention of the mods, but did not counter troll. My post was deleted, but his still stands. That is a post that is crying out desperately for a perma ban. (Post number 163, page 11.)

What is even more puzzling is that, as I pointed out in the post that got deleted, @Chak Bamu had identified this person (riaz hussein) as a false flagger, and announced that he would be perma banned. But RH is back, back with a vengeance.

Another point I wish to make is one that I had made a long time back, about the rating system. RH's was a post that any sensible person would immediately give a negative rating. (Something about homosexual intercourse by IAF pilots in MKIs, and a juvenile wordplay on "cock-pit".) But the only people who negged him are Indian TTAs - many Pakistani moderators as well as think tanks read it, but did not neg it or delete it. I've always pointed out this personal bias of raters, but this post is just too brazen an example.

I was going to do that, but I lost my internet connection. My USB WiFi device is rather unpredictable and I could not carry through with my announcement. Since the last 6 weeks I have been too busy to visit PDF. My apologies for not being able to moderate actively.

Make me mod for 1 day and I will do swacha pdf abhiyaan and clean all the trolls including webmaster

On a serious note....
there is a Pakistani poster who supports terrorists.. forgot his name .. it's a 4 lettered word.. ban him..
ban secular Pakistani also.. he only indulges in flame baiting and abusing. .

And if anyone calls my PM a terrorist I will reply back in the same tone calling ur quaid ae azam the same.
Rules should be same for all.. mass murderer,terrorist, mad dog is not acceptable :nono:

I don't care if u ban me
Cut 1 head and 10 more shall rise :D
Hail hydra

And mods .. trolling should be allowed atleast in the Bangladesh defence forum :unsure:

Section ban option will be available to the red team in the next upgrade.

Section ban option will be available to the red team in the next upgrade.

I don't agree with banning an entire nationality from a certain section such as Indians from the Middle East Section.

Ban individuals not all individuals from a certain nationality.

Indians are more than welcome to post here and start debates. It makes for a lively forum.

I want to confess, I have used derogatory names for many Pakistani leaders, not that I intended to do so, but the constant reminder from trolls based out of our western neighborhood, including think tanks and above, about lack of toilets, brought the beast(troll) out of me. Send me to Aushwitz but please don't permaban me. When I need a ban to focus on studies, will request the same. Trust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom