What's new

People of Telangana Region Demanding Seperate State

Chandrasheaker Rao never intended for development of Telangana. He always spits trash. He created a new party TRS because he was denied ministrial birth when Chandrababu Naidu overthrew his father-in-law for power and started his regime .
After Rajasheaker Reddy's death, Chandrashekar knows very well that if he gets seperate telangana his ambition of becoming Cheif Minister will become easy. Chandrababu Naidu cannot contest from Telangana(Unlike for becoming MP to become a member of Assembly he needs to be resident of that state)
There are no Good Leaders in Congress and TDP from Telangana. Rajasheaker Reddy and Chandrababu Naidu killed few leaders and both functioned in autocratic way rather than democratic way.
I sympathise with OU students who are agitating for seperate Telangana, this region does not have any natural resources, poor education, no water resources.
Districts in Telangana are fast becoming desert, Maharastra and Karnataka are building dams across rivers.

Bad luck for Hyderabad. Business and Industry will move out of HYDERABAD and prefer near by rival cities like Chennai, Banglore or even to Kochi and Trivandrum... KCR have to answer to the people who trusted him if he cant deliver what he had promised to them..

ehm???? isnt india democratic enough to assure its people happiness?? why nnow those people are so angry??? they have enjoyed the freedom to pursue the things they want as democracy demands, right??? why they now want to separate from the current system?? oh my gosh???

ehm???? isnt india democratic enough to assure its people happiness??
Yes. India is a democracy, that is why people have the right to express their opinion and wish, as long as it's done in a peaceful manner.

why nnow those people are so angry??? they have enjoyed the freedom to pursue the things they want as democracy demands, right???

People are not angry at the democracy of India. They are not demanding for a separate homeland or country as the thread title suggests. They want a separate state under the Indian union. Of course these demands are no doubt politically motivated.

why they now want to separate from the current system?? oh my gosh???

They don't want to separate from the current system. They still want to stay within the rights defined by the constitution of India. They are merely demanding for a separate state, a province if you will.

Dear Mods,

I request you to change the title of this thread. Hope you will take corrective steps on this.

Thanks,
Novice09

Two requests were sent to the moderators. Hope they will look into this.

He has got his share , central govt has agreed. Only weird thing here is that the state capital is going to shifted for Andhra. btw what is the language people in Telangana speak? Is it different then Telgu?

News Update: AP Assembly Speaker has recieved 70 resignations till now

He has got his share , central govt has agreed. Only weird thing here is that the state capital is going to shifted for Andhra. btw what is the language people in Telangana speak? Is it different then Telgu?

No, people in Telangana region also speaks Telgu and mark my words it is going to be the grave yard of congress in AP if separate state is created and a debacle in AP, anyhow.

i think they should agree to form Telangana only after KCR dies.... than ppl will respect him forever he will be considered as a true fighter....

but he will never die.....i can assure u.... he will end his fast.. or still he will keep on staying on fast for months together... but he will not die.... coz doctors will keep him on saline for months...(and also he will keep on eating something in between......).....:rofl::rofl:

also no leader will dare to copy him in furure.... coz they will kow that in case u really want it ... u will have to die and only than ur rquest will be accepted....and KCR like cheats dont do it to die.... but to gain political power... so KCR and others will never die or be ready to die.... and this problem will not resurface again ever....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If AP is divided then most probably both the states will have Hyderabad as capitol like Chandigarh.

i think they should agree to form Telangana only after KCR dies.... than ppl will respect him forever he will be considered as a true fighter....

but he will never die.....i can assure u.... he will end his fast.. or still he will keep on staying on fast for months together... but he will not die.... coz doctors will keep him on saline for months...(and also he will keep on eating something in between......).....:rofl::rofl:

also no leader will dare to copy him in furure.... coz they will kow that in case u really want it ... u will have to die and only than ur rquest will be accepted....and KCR like cheats dont do it to die.... but to gain political power... so KCR and others will never die or be ready to die.... and this problem will not resurface again ever....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not after death they should atleast bar him from contesting elections in the new state stating that people should not consider his "concern" as politically motivated:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom