if you guys are tired of come here
uri attack
surgical strickes
cross border terrorism
arrested indian solder and killing of 2 Pakistani solders
isolation
LOC firing
and mouth firing of politicians from both sides

you know what i don't care come here lets sit and talk abut peace as normal humans and enjoy our very short life

Man-Meditating.png

dalailama385012.jpg

if you guys are tired of come here
uri attack
surgical strickes
cross border terrorism
arrested indian solder and killing of 2 Pakistani solders
isolation
LOC firing
and mouth firing of politicians from both sides

you know what i don't care come here lets sit and talk abut peace as normal humans and enjoy our very short life

Man-Meditating.png

dalailama385012.jpg

U know Imran...Pakistan playes superb yesterday against WI...I watched the match when Pakistan was bowling...It was exciting to see a quality bowling side winning the match...

16193478927_322bc06c39_b.jpg

By Rizwan Saddique. I am guessing a pakistani photographer.

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not. This is K6 Massif. Recently posted in reddit. What a beautiful summit. Looks out of this world. Would love to climb this one. But as an Indian, afraid not.

So you've constructed a bunker in the midst of the battlefield ? Lol

I agree with I K..... too much of hatred.....

U know Imran...Pakistan playes superb yesterday against WI...I watched the match when Pakistan was bowling...It was exciting to see a quality bowling side winning the match...
Yaar i was in travel missed match

I agree with I K..... too much of hatred.....
Jab tak media hai public ka CHU tiya banta rahy ga

If you love cricket then you will love to see new find by Lahore Qalander's PSL team of Pakistan, He is a fast bowler but most unique thing is about him is that he can bowl @ 145km speed with both hands, Aqib Jawaid and Mudassir Nazar have decided that he need one year training to be put in field to face international level cricket, they will train and from him.

We are too cool already watching Nagin :P :P

One or Two?

Back
Top Bottom