What's new

PDF Opinion polls on 2014 election

Who do you want as P.M of India for 2014

• Total voters
I think Jaitley is counting on that being no.2 of Modi for the moment ... Modi himself might anoint Jaitley to be PM if they don't get enough seats...

Honestly..i would not mind if Jayalalitha became P.M

Rajnath Singh is another one who is waiting for this kind of situation.. Jayalalitha does not deserve to be a PM.. She is too regionalist for become a PM.

Love the Rahul Gandhi fans here.. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Jagnath Singh is another one who is waiting for this kind of situation.. Jayalalitha does not deserve to be a PM.. She is too regionalist for become a PM.

Love the Rahul Gandhi fans here.. :omghaha:

you mean Rajnath singh ? :lol:

So you made a point based on an assumption that Modi supporters assume his failure in elections ?
You are trying to hard :lol:

Had you read my post carefully, you would have found that it was in reply to another post in which they were bitching about AAP and Kejriwal "coming in way of Modi". To me that sounds like a pre-emptive excuse.

My post wasn't based on any assumption (unlike your assumption)!:butcher:

PS: I've highlighted keywords in case you have to reread my post. You're welcome!

Had you read my post carefully, you would have found that it was in reply to another post in which they were bitching about AAP and Kejriwal "coming in way of Modi". To me that sounds like a pre-emptive excuse.

My post wasn't based on any assumption (unlike your assumption)!:butcher:

PS: I've highlighted keywords in case you have to reread my post. You're welcome!

oh... its assumption...ur assuming the election results before the elections :lol:

Last edited:
of its assumption...ur assuming the election results before the elections :lol:

Do you want me to explain my post to you again? Surely you can't be that big of an idiot to not understand my reply.

Its a good idea to refer to the original post to get context what someone is saying on a discussion forum before jumping in and make a fool of yourself for all to witness.

Do you want me to explain my post to you again? Surely you can't be that big of an idiot to not understand my reply.

Its a good idea to refer to the original post to get context what someone is saying on a discussion forum before jumping in and make a fool of yourself for all to witness.

oh boy.....did someone set your panties on fire :lol:

AAP is going to get lots of people all over India in trouble. And in the last these Apptards would be running to hide their faces.

AAP is going to get lots of people all over India in trouble. And in the last these Apptards would be running to hide their faces.

As per latest trends AAP will have 1 crore members s by the end of one month and corner at least 50 seats in LS....you can now officially kiss that modi 200+ good by.

Take a moment and reflect on this moment...this is the exact moment when modi's campaign came to an end.

As per latest trends AAP will have 1 crore members s by the end of one month and corner at least 50 seats in LS....you can now officially kiss that modi 200+ good by.

Take a moment and reflect on this moment...this is the exact moment when modi's campaign came to an end.
Fcuk Modi, or for that matter who ever that will be the next PM. Just answer me this, traffice police kis-kis baat pe challan kat skati hai ek bande ki? they will start follow the LAW to each and every word. Tab Aam Aadmi kahan gaand bachayega !!!

Back
Top Bottom