What's new

PDF Mobile

I am talking about the PDF app, not android chrome?
The app was downloaded by me and found it working well.However,I enjoyed it more on android's chrome browser and hence uninstalled the app.

Regards

@WebMaster sir
I found better to ask here rather than create a new thread, since I join PDF I'm using it on my iPhone mobile and it's getting great day by day. Another day I log on from my PC and I found out my flags and my rank which I never saw by logging on by my mobile. Any idea?

@WebMaster sir
I found better to ask here rather than create a new thread, since I join PDF I'm using it on my iPhone mobile and it's getting great day by day. Another day I log on from my PC and I found out my flags and my rank which I never saw by logging on by my mobile. Any idea?

Mobile has limited features due to bandwidth decrease we have to do for mobile interfaces.

It should be fixed, can you try? I didn't change anything.

Last few days i dont find the issue which i faced.... Now the orientation is back to normal and i can post using phone.....

keep getting msg that I don't have permission to perform this action like uploading pics and posting and even accessing the think tank on pdf mobile.

@WebMaster

I got a new smart phone. Android. My first.

I tried to download your app.

The app says it needs access to various personal parts of our presence online.

There is a box with a hell of a lot of stuff ticked.

So I'm doing it via browzer as before. Google Chrome.

@WebMaster

I got a new smart phone. Android. My first.

I tried to download your app.

The app says it needs access to various personal parts of our presence online.

There is a box with a hell of a lot of stuff ticked.

So I'm doing it via browzer as before. Google Chrome.

It should be a non issue. All it does is completes the formalities.

Back
Top Bottom