What's new

PDF Mobile

@WebMaster
I usually login from my mobile and there's this issue that I've been facing since sometime now. The issue is, on iPhone screen, the "post reply" tab of your forum appears very close to the mobile keyboard "Done" tab.
This has on many occasions lead me to erroneously post replies, even before I was done typing.

Will you be able to shift the "post reply" tab from the right hand side to the left hand side???

I am posting a screen shot...

image.jpeg

@WebMaster sir
I found better to ask here rather than create a new thread, since I join PDF I'm using it on my iPhone mobile and it's getting great day by day. Another day I log on from my PC and I found out my flags and my rank which I never saw by logging on by my mobile. Any idea?
If you hold your iPhone in vertical position/ portrait orientation then the flags and ranks are not visible.
Hold it horizontally/landscape orientation to view ranks and flags in every post. Holding the phone horizontally, increases the screen space and accommodates more details in a profile.

Hello friends Defence.pk website is one of the routine sites I visit but in era of mobile smartphone and responsive web designs The defence.pk is not responsive. I dont know where to contact admin so im posting here. Please make it responsive. I am web developer I believe it is now standard to make web app responsive to any design.

App is not good just stick with web app with responsive design

@WebMaster i use a samsung mobile & chrome for browsing , so for quite a few days cant browse pdf because of huge number of popups and tabs that opem , cant stay on site more than a minute , its happening with few other sites am directed to a site AdPerformanceNetwork and then lots of ads appear , i tweeted you about this along with the pictures ,

@WebMaster i use a samsung mobile & chrome for browsing , so for quite a few days cant browse pdf because of huge number of popups and tabs that opem , cant stay on site more than a minute , its happening with few other sites am directed to a site AdPerformanceNetwork and then lots of ads appear , i tweeted you about this along with the pictures ,

Nothing to do with PDF.

@WebMaster

I am not able to post through my Mobile APP. Message comes as ''Failed writing TaigaChat Message to data''.
Any Particular reason?

Thanks

Ever since having problems with pdf mobile and only being able to post in TT my contribution to pdf has declined immeasurably

I cannot find Android app of the pdf at play store.
Look like they remove it.
Even I cannot find it in my installed app history which have every app i installed in the past.
Can you check it?
Thanks
If it removed can anybody share the apk with me.

I cannot find Android app of the pdf at play store.
Look like they remove it.
Even I cannot find it in my installed app history which have every app i installed in the past.
Can you check it?
Thanks
If it removed can anybody share the apk with me.

It should be online again, if not online in 24 hours. Notify me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom