What's new

PDF Mobile

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1) Tapatalk is enabled. You can find it, no notification will be given.
2) Default Mobile Style for smart phones
3) Lightweight Style for lower end, light phones.
4) Forumrunner app is also enabled (haven't checked however).

mod, i think previous one was better bcoz using it through opera mobile was easier.its a bit cumbersome now.so if u can at least make it so that it is better accessible through opera mobile.btw new PC theme is better. i use opera 6.5 in my samsung galaxy ace.

Theres a bug in tapatalk of a post coming to every thread saying congratulations tup!!

yesterday it was loging me off from mobile PDF and was difficult to log in..
Looks fine today.

Hi.

Weird bug for me on Tapatalk.

nW0m6.png

The post highlighted in Yellow is coming up on every page of every thread, right at the top. It messes up the post numbers and is really annoying! I cleared my Tapatalk app cache and the issue still persists so I think it's a bug at your end.

Admin,

Is there any plans to develop a specific app for the website?

IMO this would be a good development as PDF has a heavy international traffic of people using smartphones. Also this could make you one of the few Asian defense forums to actually have a specific app developed for itself.

You could consider releasing apps on limited platforms initially (Android or Windows or Mac OS 6) and progressively add as you see an increase in downloads and traffic.

If you have an existing app, my apologies.

I am also getting "congratulations tup" message.

good recent improvements in PDF mobile..
I can see smileys now,which u couldnt previously..
I get PM instantly..which wasnt available on mobile version previously..
Plus new layout looks good.

TapaTalk APP is upgraded you can search Pakistan Defence Forum on tapatalk.

I am unable to access Mobile-PDF on my Opera browser (Window 6.2). Kindly make the PDF-Mobile version as it was earlier.

Earlier in dropdown menu "Mobile" was visible, Now I can see only PDF 2.0 and lightweight PDF...

Kindly do the needful

Lightweight is the Mobile version.
Apart from that you can use Tapatalk App.

I also kep getting the congratulations :tup: message at the beginning and end of every thread.
Says the user is@AK-47A.:mad:

When will the report button be available for mobile??

Salam

I wanted to know is there any app for android phones that I can find in the app store.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom