What's new

PDF Brits: Places to visit in the UK?

The Diplomat

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well people, it's that time of the year where holidays are just around the corner, people are enjoying the Christmas atmosphere, lights on the streets and the ronak (I can't think of a good translation for ronak).

I on the other hand want to travel around the UK during the two weeks off from college. I would love some recommendations! Something to do with nature would be great, for example Aber Falls, Lake District, Peak District. I want an adventure and i'm always open to visit and and experience new things so anything should be alright.

@Divergent @Garfield @Sher Shah Awan @313ghazi @waz @Kaptaan @livingdead @Jinn Baba @Jungibaaz @Path-Finder @Jaanbaz @livingdead @Zaki @mike2000 is back @Proudpakistaniguy

Well people, it's that time of the year where holidays are just around the corner, people are enjoying the Christmas atmosphere, lights on the streets and the ronak (I can't think of a good translation for ronak).

I on the other hand want to travel around the UK during the two weeks off from college. I would love some recommendations! Something to do with nature would be great, for example Aber Falls, Lake District, Peak District. I want an adventure and i'm always open to visit and and experience new things so anything should be alright.

@Divergent @Garfield @Sher Shah Awan @313ghazi @waz @Kaptaan @livingdead @Jinn Baba @Jungibaaz @Path-Finder @Jaanbaz @livingdead

@Path-Finder is a Brit? Wait what?

I’m travelling to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park soon with family, renting out an apartment and it’s supposed to be amazing during this time of the year.

Other places you suggested are nice but maybe during Autumn or summer because scenery is fantastic.

South of France :enjoy:. In the Summer I would immediately say Sussex county. In winter I say keep warm.

I’m travelling to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park soon with family, renting out an apartment and it’s supposed to be amazing during this time of the year.

Other places you suggested are nice but maybe during Autumn or summer because scenery is fantastic.
He lives in the UK if i'm not mistaken.
You just brought back a lot of memories of London. Winter Wonderland is great for such a season... I'm probably going to have to visit London in the holidays due to some business, so might just go there.

South of France :enjoy:. In the Summer I would immediately say Sussex county. In winter I say keep warm.
Works for me. :lol:

You just brought back a lot of memories of London. Winter Wonderland is great for such a season... I'm probably going to have to visit London in the holidays due to some business, so might just go there.

It’s all about the city life during this season, unless you want to go to a quiet English countryside and relax in some cottage

Honestly I have travelled more across continental Europe than I have the British Isle. Never been further north than Bradford/Leeds! Never stepped foot in Wales or Scotland. But yea I would recommend going abroad and get some wholesome enriched with Vitamin D Sunshine.

It’s all about the city life during this season, unless you want to go to a quiet English countryside and relax in some cottage
I'm a London born, I love the city life.
I just really want to go on a long drive for a day trip, I don't want to stay over night.

Honestly I have travelled more across continental Europe than I have the British Isle. Never been further north than Bradford/Leeds! Never stepped foot in Wales or Scotland. But yea I would recommend going abroad and get some whole enriched with Vitamin D Sunshine.
I was planning to, me and my father were looking at tickets for Spain a few days ago but the prices are somewhat £250... It's just not worth it.
I also looked at ferries but they were even more expensive. :cry:

I just really want to go on a long drive for a day trip, I don't want to stay over night.

I was planning to, me and my father were looking at tickets for Spain a few days ago but the prices are somewhat £250... It's just not worth it.

My friends are going to Turkey and I told them not to bother because it's bitterly cold in winter as I learnt my self almost 3 years ago. In summer the most Beautiful place on earth but a big no in winter.

I can sort you out tickets to Spain for a good price, all inclusive. That includes flights, hotel, breakfast and dinner. Depending on where and what package. I roughly paid that amount and it was all inclusive for 5 nights.

-Flights (depart & return)
- Pick up from Airport to Hotel/drop off Airport to Hotel
-Hotel
- breakfast and dinner

Which wasn’t a bad deal

as my oldman would say a ****-Englishman

Try Tangiers bro. My cousin said it's still got good sunshine there.

I can sort you out tickets to Spain for a good price, all inclusive. That includes flights, hotel, breakfast and dinner. Depending on where and what package. I roughly paid that amount and it was all inclusive for 5 nights.

-Flights (depart & return)
- Pick up from Airport to Hotel/drop off Airport to Hotel
-Hotel
- breakfast and dinner

Which wasn’t a bad deal
Not bad at all, I was thinking around the 20th and return 26.

Try Tangiers bro. My cousin said it's still got good sunshine there.
Good idea, i'll check for flights.

Back
Top Bottom