What's new

19 Places Every Muslim Must Visit in India

Regressive in the sense of supporting a right-wing party through votes.

They will vote for whoever will protect them.

They voted for the Congress for over 60 years.

Their numbers ensure they do not count nor are they heard by the larger community.

In riots they get hit.

In Muharram they get hit.

Stupidity is what they've realized.

Cheers, Doc

Even mount mary fair you will find 90% people are muslims and hindus only 10% are Christians :rofl: I always find this funny, Christians must feel like we hijack their festival.
Growing up, we always had a xmas tree and someone playing santa in the place I grew up in (+90% hindu, rest muslim and very few xtians)

the most popular stalls in Durga puja fairs in Delhi were always the tikka/biriyani ones, "saleem's kebabs" and "nizam's kathi" always did the best business back when I used to go to them (they're too crowded now for me)

in a way the larger audience here would understand.

We non-sanghi patriots are waiting for the Sufi Hindus to take back over.
very much still in control I'd say

let the ultras have their day in the sun, they're really not that dangerous.

the most popular stalls in Durga puja fairs in Delhi were always the tikka/biriyani ones, "saleem's kebabs" and "nizam's kathi" always did the best business back when I used to go to them (they're too crowded now for me)

Which is the big one that Huma Qureshi's family owns ?

Which is the big one that Huma Qureshi's family owns ?
I had to google her.

Saleem's, in a nice south Delhi neighbourhood/market.

upload_2020-7-24_19-12-53.jpeg

very famous, good reasonably priced menu, very pocket friendly.. not as great as the legendary Moti Mahal one, which is a stone's throw and a bit from it but it wins on those other counts.

bhook lag gai bc, I'd kill for one of their mutton seekh roomali rolls now :D

I had to google her.

View attachment 654417

very famous, good reasonably priced menu, very pocket friendly.. not as great as the legendary Moti Mahal one, which is a stone's throw and a bit from it but it wins on those other counts.

Kareem is most famous non veg outlets in delhi another one is tunde kawab a famous non veg brand from lucknow .

Excavators and hobby archeologists who are writing theories on how to declare them a temple
Yes there are such activists who want to declare tajmahal as hindu mandir , nobody takes them seriously .

Kareem is most famous non veg outlets in delhi another one is tunde kawab a famous non veg brand from lucknow .
Kareem's is amazing too, Jama Masjid waala is the best. Nizamuddin one also pretty good.

Order their raan for a party, full leg.. super amazing.

In India ?

By the way, I just remembered that the driver for conveyance in my last company was Shia. He was a good man and hated the TJ types.

Every year. Like clockwork my friend.

Stopped for the last few years. Wonder why/how.

Cheers, Doc

I had to google her.

View attachment 654417

Lots of Indian related names in Pakistan in different businesses, this Bombay Bakery owners are Hindu Thadani family, in Hyderabad Pakistan...famous for good quality.

1715.jpg

Here is an article about it...

https://scroll.in/article/737683/in...y-bakery-produces-pakistans-most-famous-cakes

In Lahore...
DO1pf-OX0AA3sjS.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom