What's new

Patriots of Pakistan who did not join military, do you ever feel depressed?

If Pakistan declares Jihad then it would be a duty on every able Muslim to fight.

Unfortunately, Musharaff acted like a true traitor and disarmed the Pakistanis so civilians fighting is not going to be very effective since majority don't have any guns.

If Bajwa and Imran Khan declare Jihad on India then I'll InshaAllah help and join the army and be used as they see me fit. Only they have the authority and so far, they didn't use it.

I won a shooting competition arranged by army when i was in 10th grade. Can shoot any type of guns and pistols since as a Pathan, it was our culture.

I have no regrets about not joining the army. Having lived closer to army and witnessed their lifestyle, i really didn't want to go that route. Besides, i used my talents elsewhere to serve my country.

Musharraf saved you and your kind---. Otherwise you would be like Iraq and syria and Libya---.

Why do you wanna know?

Because only a 16 year old will make a thread about patriotism and only term soldiers true patriots.
Baqi hum sab ne muft mai he apni zingadi barbad kar di hai army na join kar ke.

That is nothing new...

Well beating war drums isn't new either,if you believe patriotism is only limited to raising a gun and fighting on the border then go for it.

Why do you wanna know?

That is nothing new...
Why do you wanna know?

That is nothing new...

Because only a 16 year old will make a thread about patriotism and only term soldiers true patriots.

Well beating war drums isn't new either,if you believe patriotism is only limited to raising a gun and fighting on the border then go for it.
You have not read the thread beyond my first post, have you? read it. you will have a different perspective.

Read it all,your perspective is wrong. Full stop

You either didn't read it OR you did not understand it. Anyways, please elaborate WHAT is it?

Not sure what are you trying to gain from being rude, I would just point out that it is fruitless, be civil and lets have a discussion.

What sort of myopic concept links patriotism to military service?

So a doctor who invents a coronavirus vaccine in Pakistan, works with a businessman who sponsors production for free, and is distributed by volunteer network including accountants, shippers and packagers is still not considered part of patriotism?

The Pakistan military exists due to Pakistan and the general population.. not the other way around.

So a doctor who invents a coronavirus vaccine in Pakistan, works with a businessman who sponsors production for free, and is distributed by volunteer network including accountants, shippers and packagers is still not considered part of patriotism?

The Pakistan military exists due to Pakistan and the general population.. not the other way around.

Teach that to this kid please.!

This sounds like an awesome idea actually. If only I was able to conceive it when I was young. I would rather assume position of power in my country now though (too many freaking traitors). You have actually gave me a pretty good reason to pursue more education...

Let me know about Karachi... How expensive it is?
There are two popular clubs in Karachi, One is Rangers shooting club Highway, other is KGSSR, Somewhere in Phase 2 I suppose.

Don’t know about rates and all, Not my type of sports...

Not once did I say that. Read the title again.

Teach that to this kid please.!

I believe it is a small depression wave he has going on...

It is easy to dream of being a soldier, not easy to be actually one.

Probably haqeeqat tv announced some sort of upcoming war that he believes is upon us...

Everyone is a fighter in their own way if they satisfy national interest.

I have always found CSS more interesting than ISSB but the environment of bureaucracy and corrupt sustem doesn’t attract polished people like me for those things...

Musharraf saved you and your kind---. Otherwise you would be like Iraq and syria and Libya---.

Tell that to the dead bodies of Pashtuns rotting in graves from American drones. I am sure they feel saved.

Iraq and Libya had worst American puppets dictators like Musharaff. If Pakistan had oil reserves like Iraq, our fate wouldn't be very different. Can't forget how America bombed us within our own soil flying drones from our own country and we were the terrorists and they were the heroes. This was when we were strategic partners, imagine if we were the enemy.

Musharaff is a hero to Americans not Pakistanis especially not Pathans.

There are two popular clubs in Karachi, One is Rangers shooting club Highway, other is KGSSR, Somewhere in Phase 2 I suppose.

Don’t know about rates and all, Not my type of sports...
They start from 100K+

Probably haqeeqat tv announced some sort of upcoming war that he believes is upon us...

LOL Haqeeqat TV.

No I dont listen to it. Those guys are too over in their heads.

But anyway, you are entitled to your belief. I would restate, that I did NOT equate patriotism with being a soldier ONLY. I asked, being a patriot do you sometimes feel depressed that you did not join the military.

Let me know when you understand the difference between these two statements.

Tell that to the dead bodies of Pashtuns rotting in graves from American drones. I am sure they feel saved.

Iraq and Libya had worst American puppets dictators like Musharaff. If Pakistan had oil reserves like Iraq, our fate wouldn't be very different. Can't forget how America bombed us within our own soil flying drones from our own country and we were the terrorists and they were the heroes. This was when we were strategic partners, imagine if we were the enemy.

Musharaff is a hero to Americans not Pakistanis especially not Pathans.
Just FYI. You are being watched.

If Pakistan declares Jihad then it would be a duty on every able Muslim to fight.

Unfortunately, Musharaff acted like a true traitor and disarmed the Pakistanis so civilians fighting is not going to be very effective since majority don't have any guns.

If Bajwa and Imran Khan declare Jihad on India then I'll InshaAllah help and join the army and be used as they see me fit. Only they have the authority and so far, they didn't use it.

I won a shooting competition arranged by army when i was in 10th grade. Can shoot any type of guns and pistols since as a Pathan, it was our culture.

I have no regrets about not joining the army. Having lived closer to army and witnessed their lifestyle, i really didn't want to go that route. Besides, i used my talents elsewhere to serve my country.
Hi,

Sorry to burst your bubble of fanboyish patriotism but remember,

Times have always demanded minds in Battlefields, Hands and legs are considered pawns to the minds.

Don’t mind my statement as being harsh or something, But the ranking system in services clarifies my point.

You have foot soldiers, Their job is to not think, But act upon orders. Just act and act like a pawn, Fight like a lion, Come out as a victor or die as a martyr. Then there are officers, Captains, Majors, Colonels, They are the Important pieces of the chess board, They are required to use more mind than hand, Planning wins it all. 1 officer to xy soldiers...

So, Point was, Just like you, we have thousands ready to act like soldiers, But come on, think big and better, Be the mind game, Take the challenge of being an officer on a battlefield...

They start from 100K+

LOL Haqeeqat TV.

No I dont listen to it. Those guys are too over in their heads.

But anyway, you are entitled to your belief. I would restate, that I did NOT equate patriotism with being a soldier ONLY. I asked, being a patriot do you sometimes feel depressed that you did not join the military.

Let me know when you understand the difference between these two statements.

Just FYI. You are being watched.
If you ask me,

It is No but sometimes yes. Mood games, You know...

I had always wanted to be a ground controller, As an Air force officer, Never a pilot or an engineer.

But, Then my mind suggested me bigger and better, When you have bigger potential, You don’t submit yourself to your wishes or wants, You polish yourself to your potential even if you don’t want to... That is the Game of Life, A Challenge. Life is a Game, Play it in the toughest mode.

Great grand father------------British army:agree:

Grand father------------------British Army:agree:

Uncles-------------------------British/Pak Army:sniper:

Brother/Cousins---------------PAF/PA:guns:

Myself ------------------------Was rejected/I was told that there is some issue with my knees.But these knees helped me later on to participate in national games as athlete.:cheesy:

Nephews and nieces----------No interest---Mostly doctors:disagree:

I believe it is a small depression wave he has going on...

It is easy to dream of being a soldier, not easy to be actually one.

Everyone is a fighter in their own way if they satisfy national interest.

I have always found CSS more interesting than ISSB but the environment of bureaucracy and corrupt sustem doesn’t attract polished people like me for those things...

I did CSS and then left it and now 6 years down the line I feel I made the right choice as bureaucracy wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom