What's new

Patriot Missiles For Turkey Approved By NATO For Syria Border

What a load of bullshit this is. You don't need Patriot defense system to counter Syrian threat.

What do the Syrians have? Scuds?

Equipment of the Syrian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Name Type Quantity Origin Notes
FROG-7 Tactical ballistic missile 24 Soviet Union
R-17 Elbrus Scud-B
R-17 Elbrus Scud-C
R-17 VTO Scud-D Tactical ballistic missile 18 Soviet Union
OTR-21 Tochka/KN-02 Toksa (Viper) Tactical ballistic missile 36 Soviet Union/ North Korea
Hwasong-6 Tactical ballistic missile N/A North Korea/ Syria Manufactured locally under license.
Rodong-1 Tactical ballistic missile N/A North Korea
M-600 Tactical ballistic missile N/A Syria/ Iran Manufactured locally under license.
Zelzal-2 Tactical ballistic missile N/A Iran
Shahab-2 Tactical ballistic missile N/A Iran

Congrats on getting your post count up again. If you watched the video, he was not " defected" when he made that statement in the official capacity, on the official stage, in Syria and on behalf of Assad.

My advice, stop digging. this is not your cup of tea.

You are funny.
Syrians didnt claim existance of chemical weapons USA did.
And even they said 'potential chemical weapons activity' and that isnt a definitive statement.
Syrians didnt accept the alligations,but used the alligations to their apperant benifit by stopping short of a denial...and said ''syria wont use chemical weapons on her own people IF SUCH WEAPONS EXIST".

Thanks NATO for free patriots.
Those will be shipped out once the Syrian civil war is over, and then Turkey will be pressured to buy PAC-3 with its own money.

Since Chinese and Russian SAMs are out of an option for Turkey as a NATO member, you guys can always buy KM-SAM, although I am not sure if Korea has the export clearance from Russia due to heavy S-400 derived technology in it. Given that Russia intends to deploy a version of KM-SAM for its own soil, I doubt it.

You have problems? Missile shield is different, we will host radar for NATO missile shield, I think Spain or another county will host the missile, there will be many parts to it.

I have no problems with that, the only thing wrong with it is that in a war scenario between Russia and the West how unlikely it might be, it turns Turkey into a bulls eye.

Turkey doesn't own those missiles, and the loaning nation will take them back.

I know mate but because we will probably buy pac afterwards we will be more familiar or European aster. Korean do you know how much we helped you? Seems new generation like you aren't.

I have no problems with that, the only thing wrong with it is that in a war scenario between Russia and the West how unlikely it might be, it turns Turkey into a bulls eye.

You don't need to worry about us, we have no problem with Russia minor problems trade is 35 billion and aiming to 100 billion, cultural exchange etc worry about your friend Iran

You don't need to worry about us, we have no problem with Russia minor problems trade is 35 billion and aiming to 100 billion, cultural exchange etc worry about your friend Iran

If you start using your head, you will see that Russia will bomb the **** out of Turkey only because it poses a threat by hosting missiles on behalf of the US. Its an unnecessary risk Turkish Govt will take by hosting the MDS.

Patriot missiles are part of the shield. Am i missing something?

Yes your missing something let me make it clear.

Patriots is all about Syria after assad fall and no more problems like bombs falling while fighting with rebels they will return.

Missile shield is a shield that will have many components into many countries
. The radar will be in Türkiye, missile in other countries and other components aswell and the missile will be more advanced better than Patriot I'm not too sure but I think it's SM2 or something.

If you start using your head, you will see that Russia will bomb the **** out of Turkey only because it poses a threat by hosting missiles on behalf of the US. Its an unnecessary risk Turkish Govt will take by hosting the MDS.

Only if bombing was like bombing in a video game. If a country bombed another because of posing a threat there will be no country left. Especially hosting a radar. Can radars shoot missiles?

You should worry about other things worry about Iran's artillery bombs against you a nuclear power.

Wow I'm being surprised by the amount of anti-TURK here, true faces appearing after all the support to Pakistan.

Türkün Türk'ten başka dostu yok. Remember this word we know what we are dealing with. A Turk has no friend other than a Turk.

Wow I'm being surprised by the amount of anti-TURK here, true faces appearing after all the support to Pakistan.

Türkün Türk'ten başka dostu yok. Remember this word we know what we are dealing with. A Turk has no friend other than a Turk.

Here Turkey is about to become a tool for an unjustified war on Syria...
Sorry cant support that....

Back
Top Bottom