What's new

Patriot Missiles For Turkey Approved By NATO For Syria Border

You are funny.
Syrians didnt claim existance of chemical weapons USA did.
And even they said 'potential chemical weapons activity' and that isnt a definitive statement.
Syrians didnt accept the alligations,but used the alligations to their apperant benifit by stopping short of a denial...and said ''syria wont use chemical weapons on her own people IF SUCH WEAPONS EXIST".

Oye little child. SEE THE DARN VIDEO... they say it themselves they have it...:lol: I swear you make it so easy to prove my point about you...

Here Turkey is about to become a tool for an unjustified war on Syria...
Sorry cant support that....

Who cares what you support and what war you talking about? You think we are going to war with Syria? You mad or something why should we do that, wasting our resources to take down assad if we do that the government is just dumb.

Wow I'm being surprised by the amount of anti-TURK here, true faces appearing after all the support to Pakistan.

Türkün Türk'ten başka dostu yok. Remember this word we know what we are dealing with. A Turk has no friend other than a Turk.

i am not against turkey, I'm just stating a fact that it talks too much about Syria and threats, your PM- but does nothing .

the others giving you a hard time is because they see you as a NATO partner. You see these great posters don't care if Muslims are being slaughtered by Muslims, even if now 40,000 of them. They only care if you support amerika. But if if one child is accidentally killed by the Israelis.. they will post 100 posts articles about it here.

Look at Safriz's reply to you. He is more worried about you becoming an american partner than 40,0000 Muslim men , women and children being slaughtered. But if a jew or american kills anyone-- his pretend concerns come out.

Shooting mortar rounds with Patriot is a bit rich..

Same as saddam's mobile chemical weapon labs? Which never existed?
Creating a scarw is the best way of making money,specially when one has to sell weapons.
So all the Iranians who thought Saddam gassed them were suffering mass hysteria?

Look mentally ill friend, our pm never threatened Syria, he said assad is killing he's own people bla bla bla, he said we'll react if Syria sends any artillery and we did after that's it. I agree he talks too much, I'm embarrassed he represents us, but a Turk is little talk alot of action but erdogan isn't Türk he's roots are unknown so it's fine.

you and PM are not far apart. both speak out of your ____

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/16/world/europe/16turkey.html
Turkey’s foreign minister demanded Monday that the Syrian government end its crackdown on a five-month-old uprising “immediately and unconditionally,” warning that unspecified steps would be taken otherwise.

[Turkey turns to NATO after Syria downs jet

If you start using your head, you will see that Russia will bomb the **** out of Turkey only because it poses a threat by hosting missiles on behalf of the US. Its an unnecessary risk Turkish Govt will take by hosting the MDS.
Sure genius...Russia is just itching to bomb a NATO nation.....

Sure genius...Russia is just itching to bomb a NATO nation.....

Yes genius, if Turkey becomes a hurdle in such a scenario between a war between Russia and the west, Turkey is the one getting shot at first....

Yes genius, if Turkey becomes a hurdle in such a scenario between a war between Russia and the west, Turkey is the one getting shot at first....

dude, come on. stop playing foreign policy with such naivete. Russia is not going to war with the US/ NATO over Syria, never will... by now I should have taught you how to be a bit more mature in your analysis.

We weren't talking out of our... when you was our slaves. Indian slaves when did you get honour, British gave you a country you never even had balls to fight you guys are little wussies, you protested like girls for years fought their wars.

Okay even if Indians were your great slaves, does that make Turkey any lesser than what it's name,when it comes to Syria. You guys even had your jet shot down and could not do squat. You are a paper military without the US and you know it.

Turkey is to demand backing from its NATO allies on Tuesday at a special meeting called after Syrian troops shot down a Turkish warplane last week in an incident Damascus said was self-defense but which Ankara branded an "act of aggression

Don't worry we have other homelands to go to, if we are destroyed well go azerbaycan if they are destroyed we go Türkmenistan, if they are we go kirgizistan, etc etc I'm. Sure our brothers will help us in them times if it ever comes.

Borat has open invitation for you anytime. he promises to show you " sexy time" :lol:

Thanks we might even invade India you got some weapons but your nature is slaves you can't even fight you'll run like girls we might make you clean our feet as slaves again we give you some clean toilets and housing though not slums and open toilets.

I'm an american but feel free to try that venture out in India Borat Jr.. If you can't even take the Syrians who killed your people and shot your pilot down..and had to come beg us to come help you...not sure your record speaks for all that bluster.. did you guys also not talk big against Israel and got slapped by that tiny country? tsk tsk. you are a modern day slave of the US and you know it :)

Salut

Based on the readings and opinions from different posters, I observe a particular ideological divide among the posters. Since this is international relations, lets be structural realist and look through Turkey's perspective with respect to interests and ideologies involved. Turkie is an ideological western countrie atleast from Canadienne perspective but if Turks are offended by that, I will take it back. Majority of western countries belong to NATO bloc and as such we all have obligation that we are committed to. Forexample we Canadienne honor our obligation by hosting the famous NORAD. As well as we participate regularly in NATO exercises and I can assure all NATO nations are very integrated based on my personal experience, even though you dont see this much in media. Turkie has always committed itself to NATO as it was one of the founding members which some members forget.

having actually trained with turkic soldiers without realizing on the exercise, i can assure you that turkic armed forces are very professional atleast the navy that i am familiar with. They meet all the NATO standerds and in moral, i would say there are above par from a canadienne perspective. So I hope turkic posters dont feel discouraged by some of these posters here and believe me Canadienne will be willing to put down our lives for our NATO partners if a potential war occurs in middle east, you guys in europe always helped us during cold war when there was an imminent soviet threat and merci for being there for us when we were down.

On a sidenote, if there are any posters here that belong to NATO countries armforces, never ever challenge a turk to a friendly wrestling match because your going to be in for a rough match. Reference: ask the belgians during OP MAPLE RAIDER, actually never mind they will probably be too embarrassed to talk about it.

bonne chance pour le patriot'e missiles :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom