What's new

Patriot Missiles For Turkey Approved By NATO For Syria Border

I am not looking at Turkey in this picture. Turkey can handle Syria well on its own. The issue with the shield is that it will be used for the protection of illegal child known as Israel.

This Patriot has absolutely nothing to do with Iran. This is against possible Syrian missiles or anything else.

Seriously you post things but you have no idea what you're talking about, only the radar is in Türkiye, not missile. We will get our own long range missile soon. Why would we need help against iran? There not even in our agenda their sanctioned but we should support that as well.

I said I think. I could not remember if the US ballistic missile shield as a whole was deployed. You do know know the radar is a very important part of the equation. you can't track and thereafter guide your missiles without it.

I am not looking at Turkey in this picture. Turkey can handle Syria well on its own. The issue with the shield is that it will be used for the protection of illegal child known as Israel.

How's that? Turkey going to move their country to stand betwen Syria and Israel?

they have Iron dome and a ballistic shield over them. they also have have access to their own patriot missile shield... not sure how a patriot system, serving the limited purpose that it does, is going to shield Israel all the way across and especially when Israel has it's own( Patriot, Iron Dome, Arrow missile defense shields)

Either we protect ourselves by being the quiet and mature one or protect ourselves by aggression and attacking.

Our Goverment chose number 1. Patriots are just a detterent.

This Patriot has absolutely nothing to do with Iran. This is against possible Syrian missiles or anything else.

Anything else? Does this have to do with the protection of NATO from Russia?

Anything else? Does this have to do with the protection of NATO from Russia?

When I meant anything else I meant other types of missiles or other things that can come from Syria.

This and other missile shield is totally different I said for second time.

I'm not even sure how Turkey is going to protect Israel with Patriot missiles.

Apart from odd comments from 'defected' syrians there is no evidence of chemical weapons.
I see Saddam's Iraq all over again.

Congrats on getting your post count up again. If you watched the video, he was not " defected" when he made that statement in the official capacity, on the official stage, in Syria and on behalf of Assad.

My advice, stop digging. this is not your cup of tea.

Its the first step towards using Turkish territory for the US missile shield program.

Its the first step towards using Turkish territory for the US missile shield program.

You have problems? Missile shield is different, we will host radar for NATO missile shield, I think Spain or another county will host the missile, there will be many parts to it.

Back
Top Bottom