What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

News are circulating in Islamabad Street.... somebody said Zardari is going to be arrested? (But I don't see how that can happen)

Read my post above, since IK demanded for zardari removal and cj is fed up and its time for them to go, and on top zardari dual office petition is on thursday so contempt notice can be issued and he can be disqualified

Oye, its my conspiracy theory. I can weave one too. :D

Now posters from will know how we feel when people states similar things. Mumbai attack was false flag. OBL raid is fake. 9/11 was inside job. GOI told to break ceasefire to divert attention from Rape issue.

At least I gave a detailed one. :D

Its looks like for me somehow conspiracy theory is more digestible then government told story. So, ur conspiracy theory looks good to me ;)

Oye, its my conspiracy theory. I can weave one too. :D

Now posters from will know how we feel when people states similar things. Mumbai attack was false flag. OBL raid is fake. 9/11 was inside job. GOI told to break ceasefire to divert attention from Rape issue.

At least I gave a detailed one. :D

You conspiracy theary failed because you tried to explain it :angel:

The important point of a conspiracy theary is that it should be short and simple so that brainless people can grasp it :coffee:

Oh pls, a few thousand people showing up and then suddenly the CJ's order at the same time.

If this is not an orchestrated revolution, then what is?

Seriously man are you for real? Rpp case has been going for years, and its hearing was today, if army wanted a coup they would had it long ago, stop talking like you are one of pmln supporters unless you are.....even people like hamid mir, najam sethi are saying that it has nothing to do with establishment.....

In PDF, only you all can't present conspiracy theories. I can too.

:

That's fair.

Who can argue against that line of thinking ;)

However if a conspiracy theory has been discussed (and some cases debunked) in one threat, it should not be repeated on other threads. As it will start yet another repeat discussion.

But then, who am I a mere mortal to suggest such things to the PDF gods with 1000s upon 1000s of posts. :)

peace

Canadian Dr.#TUQ says tomorrow, will throw light on Asghar Khan/ISI case, claiming he has something which even Supreme Court does not know

you like him or not but he has proven to be dam good on producing the world quickest & peacefullest of revolutions ever?
& all of your stupid thinking pakistani politicains are jerks with full of greed, without any agenda determination , cleverness?
accept it, & stop being jealous instead;):agree::lol:

Seriously man are you for real? Rpp case has been going for years, and its hearing was today, if army wanted a coup they would had it long ago, stop talking like you are one of pmln supporters unless you are.....even people like hamid mir, najam sethi are saying that it has nothing to do with establishment.....
Exactly the point. The case was going on for years but decision is taken by CJ exactly when Qadri was addressing the crowd and issues arrest warrant.

Look at the timing guys. You all believed that GOI did LOC breach to divert attention from rape issue. Now you can't think it is very much possible ?

stop blaming army , which is no where near to any political affair past 5 dam years of damocrazy? & instead blame it on damocrazy which allways failed to deliver any good to pakistan?

So true!

Short and sweet answer to the constipated conspiracy theorists.

Peace

stop blaming army , which is no where near to any political affair past 5 dam years of damocrazy? & instead blame it on damocrazy which allways failed to deliver any good to pakistan?

So true!

Short and sweet answer to the constipated conspiracy theorists.

Peace

That's fair.
Who can argue against that line of thinking ;)
However if a conspiracy theory has been discussed (and some cases debunked) in one threat, it should not be repeated on other threads. As it will start yet another repeat discussion.
But then, who am I a mere mortal to suggest such things to the PDF gods with 1000s upon 1000s of posts. :)
peace
Oye I made all point on one place to give detailed explanation. I don't remember old posts similar like this. :enjoy:

I'm not saying the hearing date was not pre-fixed. Infact such details are important for orchestrating a revolution.

I'm just saying what it looks like to an outsider. I do not claim to know the facts, but then who does???

I fail to understand why someone would make such dramatic statements?

Elections are just around the corner.

Go and vote these scumbags out.

That's the only "cost" you have to pay, VOTE! no less no more.

peace

He needs to watch out.

Because SC or CJ can cook his goose too.

peace

no elections without reforms, its not uk or usa where you just Go and vote these scumbags out.
here in pakistan damocrazy is more painfull thn anything else itself!

This is how it feels to taste your own medicine. :lol:

I took revenge of all conspiracy theories posted by Pakistanis on LOC. :D

Exactly the point. The case was going on for years but decision is taken by CJ exactly when Qadri was addressing the crowd and issues arrest warrant.

Look at the timing guys. You all believed that GOI did LOC breach to divert attention from rape issue. Now you can't think it is very much possible ?

politics in pakistan & india 2 different ball games friend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom