What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I think revolutions are not peaceful!! Qadri has to sacrifice and order people to take on parliament, there has to be some bloodshed or nothing will happen!

this is engineered move by army's non political general extension kiyani :D

this is engineered move by army's non political general extension kiyani :D
Main to kah raha hun, Kiyani, Qadri and CJ, sab milke ye kar rahe hain. :D

Delay the elections then completely avoid it.

I do not think that Army will take over, no way there will be more people on the streets than this if army takes over. People have waited for 5 years for the next general elections. Elections may get delayed for some time. I think this TuQ move is set to nab Zardari.

Main to kah raha hun, Kiyani, Qadri and CJ, sab milke ye kar rahe hain. :D

Delay the elections then completely avoid it.

asa hi lag raha hai... Allah kare Barish ho jay :D

I tried looking, couldn't find a working one yet. I'm watching on Tv though.

Haan aur Pasha ka chamcha kon tha? :D

Awane keh dainay say tou nahi ho jata na koe.... jo hain woh nazar ate hain...

P.S.

oh and by the way, the interview is in bunker :D

Organization matters. When you can label MQM with the same tag that all people are it's employees and somewhat affiliated, then same criteria applies here.

If this was really a urgent plan and was indeed a revolution, then there would have been millions and I would have been there as well, but the problem is that this is not a revolution. This is a sham.

What is the next move by Qadri? Anybody knows? No nobody knows. What will he do? Just keep on sitting there until tomorrow until it rains?

Revolution will come if he is going to overthrow the government and the true people's representatives come forward.

Let's say for an instance, he is wanting a change in the system before elections. Then what? He isn't going to contest elections, and the same people will come forward. The same PPP, PML, ANP, MQM etc etc etc. Those same figures will be in power even after the change in system. A change in system or a change in election commission procedures does not mean that the people and I and you will get gas, electricity and food and social security. A change in government is going to do that, and a change in government isn't going to come by this. Either contest elections, or go for a full on blow against the government, not this half hearted whim.

That is why PTI's agenda is more appealing. They are advocating a change in system along with contesting elections by getting a advantage through that change in system and procedures.

Total absurd, you are advocating the man who came out from his nest and talking about his unrealistic Tsunami. Remember, i have no interest what this Qadri was and is but i have interest in removing this barbaric government at any cost. BTW you IK keeping same corrupt and culprits at left & right.

Awane keh dainay say tou nahi ho jata na koe.... jo hain woh nazar ate hain...

P.S.

oh and by the way, the interview is in bunker :D

bhai suna he ke aap PTI chod rahe hain jab imran khan ne TuQ ke tayed kerde he aur woh aona long march version shuru kerne waale hain?

asa hi lag raha hai... Allah kare Barish ho jay

Unfortunately people who laughing on other 's activities because of dis likeness couldn't be wise and appreciable and such people are threat for the progress of every society.

You should better to pray for people's success because their success is nation's success. IK hasn't balls to manage like that.

Did anyone notice how Ary news including anchor persons like luqman are supporting TUQ

Did anyone notice how Ary news including anchor persons like luqman are supporting TUQ

did you not notice, farukh saleem, kamran khan, kamran shahid, luqman, jasmine, and others stooge of military are all advocating this cult gathering arranged by Army...

Well - How many of you think that its A+B who is writing script???

BAq1yYjCAAAyLQ0.jpg

Well - How many of you think that its A+B who is writing script???

its the same script, written over and over again...just that drama and actors are new !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom