What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

1. A cleric who leads a march and around 40 K people attend. CJ issues arrest warrant at exact time. People elated. Qadri successful. PTI youngsters saying, lets join Qadri. People are desperate and they can't bear this govt. even a single day. Lets see how many people come tomorrow. (Look at Aeronaut's post below this)

2. Indo-Pak peace process going well. MFN status to India to be coming into effect. It will provide access to Afghanistan through transit by Pakistan. PA don't want that. No economic benefit should come for India through our investment in Afghanistan. We have got the license for Iron ore mine. With US saying complete withdrawal and Karzai meeting Bush over Afghanistan. PA have to Stop that.

3.Trumping the popularity of Imran Khan which can become another democratically elected leader which increases faith in democracy if he do good work.

All orchestrated by PA. If they are conspiring, they will lie about LOC incident as tensions at border brings people close to Army even more.

Should I go on ? How you guys can't see all the coincidence ?

Lets wait. My theory may prove right if things go according to plan and IK fail to trump this move. After all his Tsunami is down the drain. People now seeing Qadri as leader. Look at people staying out in the cold. Should I believe you handful of guys or 50,000 people who now have great belief in Qadri. ?

Look at sentiments of people. At least consider this possibility.

What is this? You seem to be working hard to use your brain. That's not typical of how an Indian works. :D

Firing on LoC and an Army Officer is dead.. What exactly India want to take out of this situation? Why they are trying to divert attentions of Pakistanis again n again?
If PA is behind all this to bring military rule, is it so difficult to see that they initiated firing at exact time ? Wouldn't they lie ? Won't Army officials especially those who are not in favor of peace process and don't want democratic govt. to improve relations with India, tell a lie. A simple lie - India started it. Now since they put India as the one who broke ceasefire, no one will look at this as PA plot.

What is this? You seem to be working hard to use your brain. That's not typical of how an Indian works. :D
My first point already proved. People coming to support Qadri. Just watch news.

Pak media still on Qadri.

See, another incident at LOC. Casualty will happen on both sides.

If PA is behind all this to bring military rule, is it so difficult to see that they initiated firing at exact time ? Wouldn't they lie ? Won't Army officials especially those who are not in favor of peace process and don't want democratic govt. to improve relations with India, tell a lie. A simple lie - India started it. Now since they put India as the one who broke ceasefire, no one will look at this as PA plot.

Really? All the people killed on the boarder posts.. unlike indian army personal who was killed inside their camp. So that cant be Lie. & Army while staging something inside wont let outsiders (even after threatening Pakistan on same day) will take the advantage of the situation.

Kadri is relaxing in his warm bullet proof cabin while poor people in cold outside!

People love him very much, they don't want to loose a leader from bullet as incident happened today.
Proof that police shot Dr #TahirulQadri's car!
550843_10151378470679090_1915048413_n.jpg

Children,girls, woman came there with their basic stuff and happy even to sacrifice their life for the purpose. This is called determined and peaceful march.

1. A cleric who leads a march and around 40 K people attend. CJ issues arrest warrant at exact time. People elated. Qadri successful. PTI youngsters saying, lets join Qadri. People are desperate and they can't bear this govt. even a single day. Lets see how many people come tomorrow. (Look at Aeronaut's post below this)

2. Indo-Pak peace process going well. MFN status to India to be coming into effect. It will provide access to Afghanistan through transit by Pakistan. PA don't want that. No economic benefit should come for India through our investment in Afghanistan. We have got the license for Iron ore mine. With US saying complete withdrawal and Karzai meeting Bush over Afghanistan. PA have to Stop that.

3.Trumping the popularity of Imran Khan which can become another democratically elected leader which increases faith in democracy if he do good work.

All orchestrated by PA. If they are conspiring, they will lie about LOC incident as tensions at border brings people close to Army even more.

Lets wait. My theory may prove right if things go according to plan and IK fail to trump this move. After all his Tsunami is down the drain. People now seeing Qadri as leader. Look at people staying out in the cold. Should I believe you handful of guys or 50,000 people who now have great belief in Qadri. ?

I think you missed my post earlier, i met an old relative of mine, door paar ke rishtaydar, he is 1 star in abpara and very influential post, he was in full favor of IK and democrasy. Infact when i asked him abiut selling my property, he said wait till election, once IK is here inshallah prices will go up.
Apart from this right now army needs a strong and stblize government which will be by IK either by hook ir crook

People love him very much, they don't want to loose a leader from bullet as incident happened today.
Proof that police shot Dr #TahirulQadri's car!
550843_10151378470679090_1915048413_n.jpg

Children,girls, woman came there with their basic stuff and happy even to sacrifice their life for the purpose. This is called determined and peaceful march.

What a stupidity.. everyone knows just 50 MM bullet needed to penetrate that container.. if they want to shoot they can use snipper from any blue area building...

My first point already proved. People coming to support Qadri. Just watch news.

Pak media still on Qadri.

See, another incident at LOC. Casualty will happen on both sides.
Krait if this is the case then believe me people like hamid mir, najam sethi would have been all over it,

I think you missed my post earlier, i met an old relative of mine, door paar ke rishtaydar, he is 1 star in abpara and very influential post, he was in full favor of IK and democrasy. Infact when i asked him abiut selling my property, he said wait till election, once IK is here inshallah prices will go up.
Apart from this right now army needs a strong and stabilize government which will be by IK either by hook ir crook
But there are people in PA who don't want democracy and peace with India. They will allow only that party which keeps hostile relations with India.

Krait if this is the case then believe me people like hamid mir, najam sethi would have been all over it,

People are already saying the same thing. On Ary news. One said that. The person who has his own show and wears glasses.

What a stupidity.. everyone knows just 50 MM bullet needed to penetrate that container.. if they want to shoot they can use snipper from any blue area building...

Still it is dangerous. Thanks that he was not out from car.
BB was also in the bullet proof car, even a small MM bullet hit into the head after she opened the car roof and head out of the roof.

Another news is,

Army, ECP & SC is involved in this staged drama. And that's why they shown the interest in setups of elections somedays before.. after all script was given way before it happen..

Edit: The only thing went wrong was numbers of participants as PTI was in dark throughout the project, but now they have been given confidence for next election.. Might join the march by tomorrow.

Ohh well... If things already decided why they are asking us to vote?

Lol, People were sleeping before this news (PM Arrest), but after wards people started again.. Really how some news can change whole scenario..

But there are people in PA who don't want democracy and peace with India. They will allow only that party which keeps hostile relations with India.

People are already saying the same thing. On Ary news. One said that. The person who has his own show and wears glasses.

Don't worry its not 1999, anti army forces are very strong, and CJ is not one them, he could play to get rid of current govt and put in place IK but not coup ir military run govt.

Lol, People were sleeping before this news (PM Arrest), but after wards people started again.. Really how some news can change whole scenario..
I have been saying same thing.

He told according to his experience and i am telling you with my experience. I am 90% sure that establishment is supporting Qadri but the most of points in your conspiracy theory goes against it.

1. Tension on borders - In current scenario people will say that army should focus on border instead of politics.
2. Tragic Bomb blast in Quetta went against it - People were angry with Qadri for going long march to Islamabad not Quetta. IK's got lot of appreciation for going there and it was looking like Qadri's long march gonna end before starting.
3. CJ is against establishment, purpose of his move is to provoke PPP's supporter and change people's attention from long march to reaction of their supporters (i.e. hired thugs and loyal supporters), and if you ask from Karachities they actually tried it.

Now - Why i believe it has establishment support
1. This govt. has already done and is doing pre-poll rigging, recruitment in election commission, using public funds to buy votes, pre-poll alliance and (so, 2 months of this govt. + 90 days of care taker govt. appointed by them) are enough for them to decide 70% result.
2. IK - no matter how confident he is can't win in these kind of elections.
3. Afghan with-drawl is near, so its easy for US to negotiate with PPP or PMLN led govt. any govt. with actual support of people is not suitable for them.
4. IK will support this movement because it's in his favor (IF the plan is not to delay elections for longer period)

Qadri is reading the script standing in Shahdat Proof container - He is performing good but oscar goes to writer ;)

no reply? ;):lol:
but i told you & warnned you! before?:azn:
no one else have balls to do that , that time they thought, they hve kicked us out of the game?:rofl:

Kadri is relaxing in his warm bullet proof cabin while poor people in cold outside!
but still out there, where is bani-galla playboy angel, supporter of TTp, ohh cant find his balls to come out & march against the croupts?:eek::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom