What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all its world affairs section which is there to discuss the different international news across the world so you should not be feeling insecure if someone bring some negative news from your country or you consider it perfect country without any hate crimes ..

We all know the motive for these threads..No..? I have been here long enough to know that. So no moral horses/patronizing please

If you consider a religion distorted or invalid don't mean you go and kill followers of that religion or support injustice against them

LOL..I was talking about the Mussalmans who consider Christianity as a distorted/corrupted faith , persecute them in their own country and then come here to shed croc tears for them.
Not about Hindus..:lol:

and hide it under carpet but Hindus consider all religion as valid religions which lead to same destination then why hindu destroyed churches or injures paster for preaching the religion which is valid as per hindu teaching

But that will come into play only when the people convert to Christianity of their own volition for seeking spirituality...not when they are coerced into conversion by these pastors for political purposes and go disparaging Hinduism and its Gods. In that case, it will only generate discontent and that will burst into the open some time or another.

When tolerance is misconstrued as weakness, it becomes imperative to remove that misconception.

Good thing this is getting noticed Christians are growing in India however attacks will increase but they must stay on the path.
Good thing is that Chirstians and Muslims are fighting each other and we, the Chinese and the Russians are keeping the balance of humanity.

Good thing is that Chirstians and Muslims are fighting each other and we, the Chinese and the Russians are keeping the balance of humanity.

Of course you would say, still does not the change the fact Christians are growing. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

and what path are you talking about?

To keep their religion, load up on guns and shoot the next Hindu Extremist that tries to attack them.

Of course you would say, still does not the change the fact Christians are growing. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

To keep their religion, load up on guns and shoot the next Hindu Extremist that tries to attack them.

Its not like how you think, the incidents you see are localized, example Odisha, however, majority of India is peaceful with christanity.

About shooting, please be sensible and stay on topic..

Offcourse every riligion is growing in numbers as the human population is increasing but religion based violance is taking a toll on more Muslims and Chirstians when compared to that of the other Dharmic religon all over the world except Russia, INDIA and China and few other Asian countries.
Examples -
US war on Iraq and Afganistan supported by European nations killed more Muslims and Chirstians (Both are Abrahamic Religion)
The Relidions that did not suffer this ordeal is all that are based on Dharmic religion.
In future is war errupts between US, Isreal and Iran, again the big loss of life will be the the Abramic religion, i dont see a suffering for the Dharmic religon too.

Its in your DNA to enjoy killing. we are just spectators and some times mediators to your show down.

Its not like how you think, the incidents you see are localized, example Odisha, however, majority of India is peaceful with christanity.

About shooting, please be sensible and stay on topic..

However it shows the persecution. anyway good thing more christian missionaries are going to India. :tup:
your right they will turn the other cheek to Hindu Extremists.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Offcourse every riligion is growing in numbers as the human population is increasing but religion based violance is taking a toll on more Muslims and Chirstians when compared to that of the other Dharmic religon all over the world except Russia, INDIA and China and few other Asian countries.

Christian in India are growing I'm not talking of the world, as for religious violence they is hardly few Christians have committed today. Russia is seeing Orthodoxy coming again, In china Christians are growing same with India.

I personally thank you blooboy, for exposing the lies of your countrymen that support the oppression of minorities.
@ your best I see.. you will thank any one having the same mixed up concept as you have.. you said so many things here...

To actually say that we are not secular, instead of giving some news items spead over many years, give me data through which you have arrived at the conclusion that we are not secular. I would like you or any one here to give data about the number of incidents of these extremism compared to the population of Hindus, Christians and Muslims with their respective minority abuse incidents.. Only one year data will let you see the facts... go get this information and we will continue our talk..

Examples -
US war on Iraq and Afganistan supported by European nations killed more Muslims and Chirstians (Both are Abrahamic Religion)
The Relidions that did not suffer this ordeal is all that are based on Dharmic religion.
In future is war errupts between US, Isreal and Iran, again the big loss of life will be the the Abramic religion, i dont see a suffering for the Dharmic religon too.

Its in your DNA to enjoy killing. we are just spectators and some times mediators to your show down.

US & Europe is a secular country it's not a christian nation. there are More christians outside the middle east then in and for islam more muslims in asia then the middle east. Abrahamic religion is not going anywhere even if the middle east were destroyed.

Christian in India are growing I'm not talking of the world, as for religious violence they is hardly few Christians have committed today. Russia is seeing Orthodoxy coming again, In china Christians are growing same with India.
Yes you are right the number of Muslims you killed in these past wars is more when compared to your loss, but wait if any of the Muslim fanatics get hold of a nuclear weapon for sure its going to be a bid loss of Christian life, I hope a attack with WMD will posibily happen in Europe, then the people who are converting to Chirstianity will realize that they are taking the wrong path.
The path to God is not who you are worshiping but realizing who you are and regreting the sins that you made. I dont think both the Abramic religion teaches that.

However it shows the persecution. anyway good thing more christian missionaries are going to India. :tup:
your right they will turn the other cheek to Hindu Extremists.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

How can you talk about one persecution and generalize it over and over?

If you have data which can support you point, ill be glad to see it, any source?

US & Europe is a secular country it's not a christian nation. there are More christians outside the middle east then in and for islam more muslims in asia then the middle east. Abrahamic religion is not going anywhere even if the middle east were destroyed.
As to your point regarding Christanism being benign, I do not agree as US is also a Christian country and the christian history is filled with church sanctioned killings, so lets not go there, please be on the topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom