What's new

Pashtuns are the only nomadic group of India who didn't get assimilated by Indians

So, tell me if you follow Caste system in other side of the Radcliffe line. :girl_wacko:

East of sutlej river is dravidian land genetically. Anyway today you learned new thing that UP/Bihar Ashraf pathans do not look like biharis/up walas. First brahmins and later on muslims, all saw the need to create caste system in UP/Bihar.

With Hindi culture I mean someone who speaks the Hindi language as mother tongue. "Indian" culture hovever is divided between Urdu-speaking Muslims and the Hindus

Hmm, if that's the case then I think most Punjabis also don't speak Hindi as their mother tongue, could be wrong here. Also, I believe that many other groups like gujrati, Kashmiri , south Indians, etc will prefer to speak their own language then Hindi.

If few bunch of Pakhtuns are working in bollywood doesn't means Paktuns are originated from india.
The northern western parts of Pakistan is the native land for Pakhtuns.
But Indians will never stop dreaming.:tsk:

Daleep and Shah rukh khan both from inner city of Peshawar, who till this day are Hindku speaking people. They are culturally more close to india than Pashtuns.
Sharukh khan is not Pakhtuns he was born in Delhi.

Which is your community?
Syrian Catholic. @axisofevil

Not complete redhead .But I saw peoples in our area having hair quite different than natural black hair.

Knanya bro

Are you from knanaya sect??..

Yea bro

Unless they're Albino, there's no nature redhead in Kerala.

How many IDs do you make in a month?

There is. My uncle, my aunt and a cousin are all natural redheads. Why would I lie?

That's the beauty of Kerala We are different and similar but most importantly, we al get along for the most part.

Knanya bro

Yea bro

There is. My uncle, my aunt and a cousin are all natural redheads. Why would I lie?

That's the beauty of Kerala We are different and similar but most importantly, we al get along for the most part.
Is your house anywhere nearer to kottayam??..

East of sutlej river is dravidian land genetically. Anyway today you learned new thing that UP/Bihar Ashraf pathans do not look like biharis/up walas. First brahmins and later on muslims, all saw the need to create caste system in UP/Bihar.

You tell me about other side of Radcliffe line. :wacko:

Please remove Pakistan from your article because we Pashtuns are native to Pakistan (especially Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).

Pashtuns are natives to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"Pashtuns" in India were not natives, they were invaders/nomades. They got assimilated and mixed by Indians/black people by race, appearence, skin color, facial structure, mother tongue, culture and even religion.
Nothing "Pashtun" left in them.

Again please remove Pakistan from your article because it is very wrong and insulting to us Pashtuns to call us nomads in Pakistan.
Indian/black people? Lol. Come on man dont be so racist, there is actually a community in Pakistan who are african blacks, the sheedis. You are using word black for indians as if it is some thing offensive and repulsive, if thats the case ,then urduspeakers of karachi with UP/Bihar/bengali roots will find your tone offensive.

In black English:

Whachu talkin about homeboy?
People east of the indus ain't related to your kind, homie.

Eat some chicken wings/chicken curry.

Everyone know people West of the Indus had nothing to do with the culture of people east of the Indus, me not interested in your fake history. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

In black English:

Whachu talkin about homeboy?
People east of the indus ain't related to your kind, homie.

Eat some chicken wings/chicken curry.
Chicken curry is popularized in Pakistan by urduspeakers of Sindh. Are you also insulting chicken curry of urduspeakers?

[/quote] {Sharukh khan is not Pakhtuns he was born in Delhi.[/quote]

what about his parents, where were they from?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom