What's new

Pashtuns are the only nomadic group of India who didn't get assimilated by Indians

Well, I have a few family members who are natural redheads. Plus, most of my uncles are over 6 ft. My wife's side re also giants. Will post pics when I get a chance.

You can post non-family member pictures from Kerala.

Well, I have a few family members who are natural redheads. Plus, most of my uncles are over 6 ft. My wife's side re also giants. Will post pics when I get a chance.

Unless they're Albino, there's no nature redhead in Kerala.

You can post non-family member pictures from Kerala.

How many IDs do you make in a month?

No not all but the ones in my community, look much better quite frankly. We are lighter, taller, and more muscular and have good features.

Which is your community?
Syrian Catholic. @axisofevil

Unless they're Albino, there's no nature redhead in Kerala.

How many IDs do you make in a month?

Not complete redhead .But I saw peoples in our area having hair quite different than natural black hair.

Last edited:
Throughout the history of India many nomadic tribes invaded the subcontinent and all of them got assimilated by Hindi culture

What exacltly is Hindi culture, as in how do you define it?

Pashtuns still speak their native tongue so Indians failed in assimilating Pashtuns.

Pathan assimilated wherever they went, in India most of them speak Urdu and look no different from other Indians by face. Those who stayed in their original homeland in North Pakistan and Afghanistan are still the same connected to Pashto language, Pashtunwali and their original tribes.

What exacltly is Hindi culture, as in how do you define it?

With Hindi culture I mean someone who speaks the Hindi language as mother tongue. "Indian" culture hovever is divided between Urdu-speaking Muslims and the Hindus

Pathan assimilated wherever they went, in India most of them speak Urdu and look no different from other Indians by face. Those who stayed in their original homeland in North Pakistan and Afghanistan are still the same connected to Pashto language, Pashtunwali and their original tribes.

You are most retarded historian ever. Pathans of UP/Bihar do not look like up/biharis but neither do they look like pashtuns now because mixing is inevitable no matter how hard one try... so majority genes always make in to you. We see similar patern when it comes to brahmins bhaiyas, obviosly since they are couple of thousand years old they should show more similarity with your kin despite strict caste system.

There are two types of muslims in UP/Bihar, Ashraf and Ajlaf. Ashraf ones have foreign blood and genetic tests proves it. While ajlaf muslims are locals and should look like any other bhaiya.

You are most retarded historian ever. Pathans of UP/Bihar do not look like up/biharis but neither do they look like pashtuns now because mixing is inevitable no matter how hard one try... so majority genes always make in to you. We see similar patern when it comes to brahmins bhaiyas, obviosly since they are couple of thousand years old they should show more similarity with your kin despite strict caste system.

There are two types of muslims in UP/Bihar, Ashraf and Ajlaf. Ashraf ones have foreign blood and genetic tests proves it. While ajlaf muslims are locals and should look like any other bhaiya.

I was told zillions of times that Pakistanis don't follow caste system or don't use caste based abuses. :girl_wacko:

Throughout the history of India many nomadic tribes invaded the subcontinent and all of them got assimilated by Hindi culture. The Turks were the last successful nomadic power in India until they got assimilated just like Hunas, Yuezhi, Sakas and other steppe nomads. Pashtuns also belong to this category but the Pashtuns are an exception because they are the only nomadic group who could establish a base in India and Pakistan til today. The ironic thing is that Pashtuns suddenly diasppear in Northern India and Pakistan as an Eastern Iranian speaking people who replace the Turkic rulers of Delhi. They ruled parts of Northern India, Punjab, Sindh and Kyhber Pakthunkwah from 1461-1526 only to be conquered by the Turkic Mughals who ruled India from the 15th-19th century. Well we all know what happened to Mughals. The descendants are either Indians or Pakis today. Pashtuns still speak their native tongue so Indians failed in assimilating Pashtuns.

This means Pashtuns are the only nomadic group of India who didn't get culturally owned by Indians

Please remove Pakistan from your article because we Pashtuns are native to Pakistan (especially Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).

Pashtuns are natives to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"Pashtuns" in India were not natives, they were invaders/nomades. They got assimilated and mixed by Indians/black people by race, appearence, skin color, facial structure, mother tongue, culture and even religion.
Nothing "Pashtun" left in them.

Again please remove Pakistan from your article because it is very wrong and insulting to us Pashtuns to call us nomads in Pakistan.

I was told zillions of times that Pakistanis don't follow caste system or don't use caste based abuses. :girl_wacko:

And where i am abusing you? :wacko: But obviously you are blind and do not want to accept reality. This divide was created by UP/Bihari foreign muslims, just like brahmins before them.

Please remove Pakistan from your article because we Pashtuns are native to Pakistan (especially Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).

Pashtuns are natives to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"Pashtuns" in India were not natives, they were invaders/nomades. They got assimilated and mixed by Indians/black people by race, appearence, skin color, facial structure, mother tongue, culture and even religion.
Nothing "Pashtun" left in them.

Again please remove Pakistan from your article because it is very wrong and insulting to us Pashtuns to call us nomads in Pakistan.

People west of the Indus were never related to people East of the Indus. ;)

With Hindi culture I mean someone who speaks the Hindi language as mother tongue. "Indian" culture hovever is divided between Urdu-speaking Muslims and the Hindus

Hindi and Urdu are more similar than your Turkish and Azeri languages. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

And where i am abusing you? :wacko: But obviously you are blind and do not want to accept reality. This divide was created by UP/Bihari foreign muslims, just like brahmins before them.

So, tell me if you follow Caste system in other side of the Radcliffe line. :girl_wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom