What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

Who needs smoke winders.!!

JF-17.jpg

The most interesting and rather appreciable quality of the display is that unlike the display of many jets; there was little time spent on "setting up" one manoeuvre after the other. It was very fluid and almost as if the aircraft has no trouble at all hopping from one manoeuvre to the other. This is something that will go a long way with customers.

I saw the latest video of JF17 and loved to watch the performance. It was truly a F16 performance if not better. PAF really has come out with one of the top fighters in the world.
I live in Azad Kashmir and we Kashmiris appreciate the value of PAF more than other Pakistanis because of the region always being threatened by our ruthless neighbour.
Well done PAF by creating such a powerful machine.

JF-17 was set to perform another flight demonstration yesterday on July 16, 2015 (second day of the show) any news how that went? Will love to see some video of that as well :)

JF-17 was set to perform another flight demonstration yesterday on July 16, 2015 (second day of the show) any news how that went? Will love to see some video of that as well :)

Here you go, have found the second day (June 16, 2015) flight demonstration, enjoy :-)

For videos of all the Flight Demo from Day 2 check:
JF-17 features at 1:33 onwards :)

If having trouble on You tube you can check at:

JF-17 Flight Demonastration at Le Bourget Parc des Expositions - Paris Air Show 2015 | Page 3

Last edited:
is there any reported incidence in which curious Indians are found loitering around this bird?
wont be the first
during Farnborough air show which I attended, the Indian public came over shook hands and even took pictures with the crew and the plane. it was a party atmosphere and there was only pleasantness and polite smiles between Indians and the Pakistani crew.

for sure there might be some Indian "techies" who would take more closer look.
again, those who like me have attended this or previous airshows will know that both the amateur enthusiasts and experts have big lens cameras and they take very close and minute pictures of every angle , every doodle , wire, every pin and bend of the plane.
the American crew came over and their pilots sat inside the cockpit of the JF-17 back in 2010 show

Back
Top Bottom