What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

Aperture Sensation

Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is Over. On friends huge demand here is the video of Pride of Pakistan JF-17 Thunder performing aerobatics at Paris Air Show. Enjoy Music and the video.

Aperture Sensation | Facebook

Haha .... Zuhai / China Airshow.
Chinese people and Chinese Flag on the ground and the thing is that There are very dense could over PAS for the last few days where as in the video its pretty much clear weather.

Anyway nice video and thanx .. :)

Chinese people and Chinese Flag on the ground and the thing is that There are very dense could over PAS for the last few days where as in the video its pretty much clear weather.

@DANGER-ZONE
Must you always take a cheap shot, check out the patch the pilot is wearing and if you pause the video at about 1.42, the name of the venue, LE- BOURGET clearly appears on the ground in white. As for the dense cloud, the picture below wasn't taken in the Saharan Dessert.
CHno_bWW8AASrUj.jpg

Nah,, you are mistaken my friend. THis is from Paris Air Show, you can see the venue name on ground, the flag,,, perhaps you were deceived by a lone cameraman at the very end who appears to be Chinese and a red flag waving. Anyway, check it out again and you will see the venue and all. This is from Paris Air Show - 2015. You can also check the plane number :) i did!

@DANGER-ZONE
Must you always take a cheap shot, check out the patch the pilot is wearing and if you pause the video at about 1.42, the name of the venue, LE- BOURGET clearly appears on the ground in white. As for the dense cloud, the picture below wasn't taken in the Saharan Dessert.
CHno_bWW8AASrUj.jpg

is there any reported incidence in which curious Indians are found loitering around this bird?

Here you go, watch from about 5.00 to get a general feel of the display but remember this is not the official version.

Excellent When the bird was taxing to the runway there was a flag that the jet taxied past and it was not the Russian flag. did anyone else notice or was it just me!!! :pakistan:

JF17-at-aerial-display.jpg

JF-17 Thunder exhibits dazzling performance in Paris International Airshow
I believe you were of the opinion that it was a lame performance.... far from it, wait until you see the video. :)

I watched the video. There was nothing special in it which will eclipse the previous performances of Dubai or Zuhahi.

AS per media reports Squadron Leader Yaser Mudasser is flying JF-17 form last 3 years and have accumulated 600 flying hours, which mean 200 per year average flying hours .... but as per some previous reports/hearsay average flying hours for PAF Pilots are between 220-250 ... so what could be the possible reason for JF-17 pilots less flying hours (if there is any other then thunder flying simulators) ...??

From last 5 years, not 3

I watched the video. There was nothing special in it which will eclipse the previous performances of Dubai or Zuhahi.
One main reason being, the European countries have too many safety restrictions in place.
Anyways, the Gro Pro video is quite good. check it out.

One main reason being, the European countries have too many safety restrictions in place.
Anyways, the Gro Pro video is quite good. check it out.

Yeah Go pro is of that practice run. Especially during upside down maneuver, when pilot move ahead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom