What's new

Panicking Indian Army Facing Multiple Fronts ,an Unprecedented Scenario with Determined Neighbours

FB_IMG_1591983323599.jpg

China should act smart and help Bangladesh build its forces specially Army and Air Force.
I totally agree with you, have been talking about this scenario recently. If BD joins the alliance they will reap more territorial and financial dividends in the end.

I don't get it. Murder Yogi? What's the benefit?
Yogi group is another threat to modi group. Yogi might be murdered and blamed on Muslims, or may be Pakistan. After that, attack on Kashmir or killings of Muslim leaders.

Yogi group is another threat to modi group. Yogi might be murdered and blamed on Muslims, or may be Pakistan. After that, attack on Kashmir or killings of Muslim leaders.
Oh, I thought they were the same. I really thought that because of Modi, this Yogi became the CM.

Oh, I thought they were the same. I really thought that because of Modi, this Yogi became the CM.
The thing is, power brings all these things.
Now the question is, who will be the next king. This was, is, and will be the history of India. They fought on bones, will keep doing it.

LOL, Sanghi scum like you won't ever realize the folly of your actions till the BJP bulldozer glides over your empty skulls. Luckily the country called India won't survive your stupidity. With any luck, more parts of the country will chip away as they won't want to continue in the mad Hindutva experiment.

Country will be here .One and strong than before .
No matter how much you barks .Noone going to
hear you .
India is not for democracy ..Democracy is for India .
We wont allow the petty caste corrupt politics in India .Not anymore .

Can you deny that BJP MP about the thing happened in 2008 ?
Why the UPA govt didnt take action and not inform the people?
You think you can play drama and get away with it.

What did you actually think?
India is only revolving around some petty oxford leftist elites and Lutyen Gang?
Agreed no govt is perfect .But this govt did very best on various fields .

India didnt see nor experienced in any pandemic dealings .
But even in that case this govt did the best .

You know what?
Repeating a lie for crores of time wont make it right .
Modi and team reach a level that smear campaign cant tamper them.
They earned the trust of people.

As long as you keep selecting Modi, we are quite happy about it.
EaVGxIcWAAAIZlJ

Lol nice way for self convincing .

Back
Top Bottom