What's new

Panicking Indian Army Facing Multiple Fronts ,an Unprecedented Scenario with Determined Neighbours

Ultimately we Indians will decide about our PM
As long as you keep selecting Modi, we are quite happy about it.
EaVGxIcWAAAIZlJ

Save that to yourselves.
We dont trust your kind of people not anymore.
It took 73 years and completely outsider from soith block illegal power corridor to knows what was happening in India.
Neighbours are not friends .
Neighbours are neighbours .
We heard what was the BJP MP told yeasterday and what happened in Ladakh during 2008 upa rule .
None of the idiots from congress didnt utter a word .
Until you kick out Nehru family, corrupt peoples and petty caste , religious politics .
You cant expect Congress rule not any more and we wont allow also.

No matter how much you bark until everything gets settle we wont allow morons as our leaders

LOL, Sanghi scum like you won't ever realize the folly of your actions till the BJP bulldozer glides over your empty skulls. Luckily the country called India won't survive your stupidity. With any luck, more parts of the country will chip away as they won't want to continue in the mad Hindutva experiment.

Where is the big mouth RSS chief these days.
EaVtsF6XgAAuC6L

You should try and reduce the image size for such posts. It's not exactly Aishwarya Rai, is it?

Most Sanghi scum back away real fast when confronted by the possibility of a real fight. Just one head butt, or an elbow to the teeth is enough to scatter them. If they have numbers on their side, they might try to grab you. Just bust some fake Karate kicks (doesn't matter whether or not you took lessons) and show them you mean business.

If I ever get lynched in India, I will take 5-10 Sanghi scum along with me.

Man just look at the stupidity of pakistni trolls here, India panicking, India surrendering, India afraid, India yeild tap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap................ Lol

Man just look at the stupidity of pakistni trolls here, India panicking, India surrendering, India afraid, India yeild tap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap................ Lol
They say even pretending to be happy is good for the spirit.

Back
Top Bottom