What's new

Panchayat elections in Indian-occupied Kashmir

Except that this time instead of shutters being brought own, the longest finger on one's hand was shown. ;)

You truly are stupid if you just didn't even read my post and pressed the qoute button without seeing ABSOLUTE PROOF that people of J&K (IOK) are not as the title suggest "A tight slap on the ugly face of seperatist" but they openly support them and if you keep the media on one side, this support if PROOF enough

how many year old pics are they????:undecided:

What does it matter.............you think with time we forget these images as if they were not human.............INDIAN mentality, ..................... it shows genocide and a continious holocaust

To help you....right click the image and go to source info or properties and it will take you to the webpages........

You truly are stupid if you just didn't even read my post and pressed the qoute button without seeing ABSOLUTE PROOF that people of J&K (IOK) are not as the title suggest "A tight slap on the ugly face of seperatist" but they openly support them and if you keep the media on one side, this support if PROOF enough

Ok I was stupid enough not to know that Martians had voted in the Panchayat polls and it was only because of that the polling percentage was in the high 70's.

You sir, are a genius for figuring that out :coffee:

I wonder why the thread title has been suddenly changed from "A tight slap on the ugly face of seperatists" to "Panchayat elections in Indian-occupied Kashmir" when I posted pictures and proof of support for separatists

I wonder why the thread title has been suddenly changed from "A tight slap on the ugly face of seperatists" to "Panchayat elections in Indian-occupied Kashmir" when I posted pictures and proof of support for separatists

Dont flatter yourself mate.

This is a Pakistani Forum and it was bound to happen irrespective of you posting the pictures.

I changed the title. It said nothing in the first place.

This is a Pakistani forum, all of you remmeber that.

Lastly, everyone edit out all graphic pics from your posts and refrain from posting such content.

Lastly, everyone edit out all graphic pics from your posts and refrain from posting such content.

Any reason why you want the truth (in your words "graphic content") edited...........this is a Pakistani Defence forum with sub headings and a thread has been opened which in a way effects Pakistan involving Jammu and Kashmir, and as such, as part of this discussion, contents are posted....

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Pakistani flag protest in Kashmir

Kashmir strike witnessed Pak flags, Jinnah posters

Pakistani Flag Hoisted in Kashmir University

My friend, if not for 9/11 your Indian Army of several hundred thousands would have been left to rot in J&K, nonetheless, the urge for freedom shall shine in our hearts and the struggle will continue Inshallah.........you quickly seemed to have jumped from the original thread starter of a slap to saparatists faces when I pointed out the absolute proof of their support.........this is support which comes from the heart, which is why J&K comes to a standstill on their requests..........

kashmir.jpg

A reminder: independence from India does not mean accession to pakistan.
the dissent originated not because people wanted to be free but because they were ignored and overlooked for development. The so called independence movement is a by-product. So, brother i would like to ask you a question...: will independence provide them jobs, food, shelter and development?? Kashmir cannot sustain itself on its own becoz it has no industry, it heavily depends on the tourists mainly from other indian states and millions of dollars of assistance money our central govt. gives.

All these little galas which currently exist in few places of kashmir is because of lack of education... once there are some good amount of educated youths... i think curtains down permanently .... educated youths understand being with India is the way to prosper ... otherwise they become 3rd world africans

Back
Top Bottom