What's new

Panchayat elections in Indian-occupied Kashmir

Evil Yindoos..Trapping innocent citizens with these elections...

Now the next thing to consider is to adress these promises because anti-India parties will be hoping for this to fail....but i hope they fail.

wow india is making record turn outs....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: man you should let international observers see this FACT :lol::lol:

International observers are seeing something very serious there....The LET/JEM

I love this utter bu!!sh!t that comes out of the Indian press and media.......

My family is from AZAD Kashmir and we have extensive family in J&K (IOK) of course......and even now they absolutely support Pakistan and one example they give which is proof for everyone without going through silly Indian reports is when the Leaders give a shutdown request, the whole State of J&K comes to a standstill, all shutters are down, except with some Hindu areas, otherwise every other areas shits down, this is what you call support.....SUPPORT, something the Indians try to turn their face away from........

A small example of shutdown over any issue on Oh, 3 days ago

BBC News - Kashmir shutdown over 'Dogra certificate' for Jammu

Kashmir shutdown enters second day

Separatists call for Kashmir shutdown during Obama's visit

POWER OF THE VOICE.............abit like Gandhi when he demanded freedom from the British...........

I love this utter bu!!sh!t that comes out of the Indian press and media.......

My family is from AZAD Kashmir and we have extensive family in J&K (IOK) of course......and even now they absolutely support Pakistan and one example they give which is proof for everyone without going through silly Indian reports is when the Leaders give a shutdown request, the whole State of J&K comes to a standstill, all shutters are down, except with some Hindu areas, otherwise every other areas shits down, this is what you call support.....SUPPORT, something the Indians try to turn their face away from........

A small example of shutdown over any issue on Oh, 3 days ago

BBC News - Kashmir shutdown over 'Dogra certificate' for Jammu

Kashmir shutdown enters second day

Separatists call for Kashmir shutdown during Obama's visit

POWER OF THE VOICE.............abit like Gandhi when he demanded freedom from the British...........

Ok then what about southern kashmir, buddhist dominated areas?? Never heard of trouble in those parts. All trouble is only where there are large amount of muslims and especially areas near to pakistan. You should thank the indian govt. that your relatives across the border can raise their voice and speak openly without fear. If India had opted a high-handed method like china does for resenting Tibetans then they would have already been migrated or deported to pakistan kashmir.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Pakistani flag protest in Kashmir

Kashmir strike witnessed Pak flags, Jinnah posters

Pakistani Flag Hoisted in Kashmir University

Ok then what about southern kashmir, buddhist dominated areas?? Never heard of trouble in those parts. All trouble is only where there are large amount of muslims and especially areas near to pakistan. You should thank the indian govt. that your relatives across the border can raise their voice and speak openly without fear. If India had opted a high-handed method like china does for resenting Tibetans then they would have already been migrated or deported to pakistan kashmir.

My friend, if not for 9/11 your Indian Army of several hundred thousands would have been left to rot in J&K, nonetheless, the urge for freedom shall shine in our hearts and the struggle will continue Inshallah.........you quickly seemed to have jumped from the original thread starter of a slap to saparatists faces when I pointed out the absolute proof of their support.........this is support which comes from the heart, which is why J&K comes to a standstill on their requests..........

kashmir.jpg

when the Leaders give a shutdown request, the whole State of J&K comes to a standstill, all shutters are down, except with some Hindu areas, otherwise every other areas shits down, this is what you call support.....SUPPORT, something the Indians try to turn their face away from........

Except that this time instead of shutters being brought own, the longest finger on one's hand was shown. ;)

ABSOLUTELY GREAT NEWS. SYSTEMATIC STEPS SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR

Back
Top Bottom